Outdoor Seating in France?

Disneytam

disneytam
My husband and I love to sit outside and have breakfast in France. Last year when we went we noticed they had removed all the outside setting back by the ice cream, Monsieur Paul area. Has anyone been recently and noticed if the seating has returned?

We were there 3 weeks ago and there was no outdoor seating there. I know this for sure as I was waiting outside while my family went in to get ice cream and I found a corner to perch on while I waited. People find places to sit but there isn't anything official, just small ledges, etc.

I will say, I don't remember there ever being any seating in that area. Was there a lot in the past?

We were there 3 weeks ago and there was no outdoor seating there. I know this for sure as I was waiting outside while my family went in to get ice cream and I found a corner to perch on while I waited. People find places to sit but there isn't anything official, just small ledges, etc.

I will say, I don't remember there ever being any seating in that area. Was there a lot in the past?

Yes, there used to be ten or so tables round black tables back there, always very hard to secure one.

Also confirm there were no tables there, but we had a beautiful view of the skyliner and waterway over by Remy and the crepe place.

Also confirm there were no tables there, but we had a beautiful view of the skyliner and waterway over by Remy and the crepe place.
Possibly the seating has been moved there as the area outside the ice cream shop/bakery is quite small and very busy. Where you sat would be a beautiful location for sure!

Definitely no tables in that area recently, but you do have around the fountain and the tables inside Les Halles, I know not as picturesque. There are some benches on the new section of france over on the way to Remy along the water which are nice but that little section by monsieur paul does get really cramped so removing the tables does make sense.

No tables? I used to love sitting at one of those tables, eating breakfast from LeHalles. One day I couldn't get a table outside, so I had to sit inside-way too loud and hectic for me. That's my only complaint about LeHalles-I usually go solo, and I don't have anyone to look for a table. I've been known to sit on my ECV, balancing a tray, waiting for a table to open up. Goes to show how good their pastries are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter