Outdoor eating at Disney Springs

Anna114

Pluto Rocks!
Does anyone know if and where there is a list for all of the outdoor eating opportunities? My husband, myself and our now legal son are heading down in May. We love to have appetizers and a drink at Splitsville. My DH would like to try a few different places and make it our dinner. However, being the planner that I am I was hoping there is a list of places. I know there is Raglan Road too. Thanks for any help.

I think most places have some outdoor seating. Boathouse, Frontera Cocina, Homecoming, Paradiso, Portobello, Jock's, soon to open Paddlefish will have roof bar. Raglan has an outdoor bar- not sure if full menu is available. Not sure about Morimoto. Basically plenty of options! Enjoy!!!

Sorry, I posted so you knew which restaurants were available so you could check them out

I think most places have some outdoor seating. Boathouse, Frontera Cocina, Homecoming, Paradiso, Portobello, Jock's, soon to open Paddlefish will have roof bar. Raglan has an outdoor bar- not sure if full menu is available. Not sure about Morimoto. Basically plenty of options! Enjoy!!!
You've helped a quite bit. We haven't been to DS since 2015 so I was really hoping there would be a bunch of choices.

I can definitely recommend the Boathouse at DS. We ate dinner there in December, it was a lovely evening so we sat outside overlooking the water. The food, ambience, staff and view were just perfect. In fact the next day after a morning in Epcot we went back for lunch, followed by a trip out in an amphicar around the lake, then up in the characters in flight balloon. That day will stay with me forever :)

The place I'd love to eat outdoors at Disney Springs is the second story "porch" at Bongos. But each time we walked by, I never saw anyone up there! Not sure if it isn't in use, but it is beautiful, and you'd get a wonderful view. I am pretty sure you have to eat at the restaurant part of Bongos, though, as the CS window is street level, and there are outdoor tables there, too. But, man, that wrap around porch above looks amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!