Our Priority Seating Plans

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
It is almost time for us to make our PS's...only four more days for the first time. It took a lot of work to decide what we could afford and where we wanted to eat. This is what we decided on. Let me know what you think.

San Angel Inn (Dinner)
Donald's Breakfastosaurus (Character Breakfast)
Fantasmic Dinner Package @ Hollywood & Vine (Dinner)
Cinderella's Royal Table (Dinner)

Ali

Hippychickali said:
No other comments? :(

Ali

Hey Ali,

I think your dinig plans (PS's) look great. Unfortunately I cannot comment on any of these as I have not yet done them myself.

Please let us know how you enjoyed them.

I understand your excitment as we have made our first PS today for Sci-Fi for 6/30....... This pleases the children (DH & I do it for them) Oh well it does have great atmosphere!!!!! and is a great break for the heat.

Anyway sorry to hijack your thread,
Lisa

Donald's Breakfastosaurus is the only one I can comment on....you'll enjoy it! Good food and character interaction (in their dinosaur attire)....it is on the crowded side since it's not as big of a restaurant as some.

The only one I can really comment on is San Angel - it's been YEARS since I've eaten at CRT, so can't really comment on it! Haven't eaten at the others.

I'll be honest, we don't like San Angel. We prefer Tex Mex, obviously being in Texas, and have great Mexican food places here that just knock the socks off that one. Also, the place is very very dark and the tables are very very close together. That being said, the atmosphere is very cool, but you can still "see" it by just going into the Mexico pavillion and shopping, riding the ride, etc, which is just what we do now.

Others might feel differently about it, but we have found there are other WS restaurants that we feel are far superior that we dine at instead.

=)

Thank you all for your imput. I am considering booking the Rainforest Cafe at DTD as well but I'm still wavering.

Aimeedyan, is the food at San Angel Inn pretty authentic? That's what I'm looking for and the atmosphere seems romantic. Perhaps you could say more as I have heard mixed reviews about this.

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter