Our Magical 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal 2/7/12

MelodyTime

Mouseketeer
I have a feeling this may get a bit long so I will try to break it down into parts so I won't bore everyone all at once!

Background: Our Story begins back on February 7, 1987 when DH and I were legally married. Our wedding was "nice" but pretty low budget. We had the reception in the church hall following the ceremony...crammed over 300 people into a space that really only held 150. No DJ, no dancing, no limo...but we were two recent college graduates who just wanted to get married and it was what our parents could afford so we went with it. A few mishaps during the ceremony....our maid of honor lost the ring.....had to use my father's ring for the ceremony. (we did find the real ring before we left the church!). The weather was beautiful on the day of our ceremony, but being Northeast Ohio it changed in a hurry and we had a snowstorm (really who in their right mind gets married in Ohio in February?) and we were involved in a traffic accident that ended up totally our vehicle! We always say that our marriage started off with a bang! We got a ride to the airport. Flew Florida Express to Orlando. Stayed in a budget hotel in Kissimmee and went to Disney World for a couple of days! Of course at that time there was only the Magic Kingdom and Epcot so a couple of days in February was enough to see it all! And so began our love affair with Disney! It became our favorite vacation spot over the years. We started going as often as we could once our son turned 3 and haven't stopped yet. We are firm believers in the fact that you are never to old for the magic!!!

Fast Forward 25 Years: When our 25th Anniversary was approaching we knew we wanted to do something special....we just weren't sure exactly what that was. We tossed around going to some places (like Maui) just the two of us and maybe doing a vow renewal on the beach there. Then we decided that we were so very blessed to have all of our parents still living that we wanted our something special to include them. In the last couple of years my dad has had to have double (below the knee) amputations. My mom has been very faithful in caring for him and she really needed a break. My in laws also have some health issues. I was riding the monorail in March 2011 with a coworker that was there with me for a conference and of course the monorail went past the Grand Floridian and the Wedding Pavilion and I turned to her and made the comment that I always wanted to have a Disney Wedding (of course they didn't have Disney Weddings 25 years ago!).....and it was at that moment I knew exactly what our "something special" needed to be! There was nothing more perfect than a Disney Vow Renewal to capture who we are as a couple and family. A two hour plane ride was doable for all the parents....yep Disney Vow Renewal it was. I got home from the conference and sprung the idea on my DH who absolutely loved it! We started making phone calls and checking these boards and it all magically came together!

Planning: When we first started our planning stage, we were kind of lost as to how to begin. Lots of information for Disney Brides but we weren't able to locate a whole lot of information on Vow Renewals. This board was extremely helpful to us as we were trying to gather information. Once I figured out that Disney treats Vow Renewals the same as Weddings...the process became much easier to understand. Hopefully some of the things that we learned along the way will help another couple in their planning! We started with the DFTW website and requested a brochure...also downloaded the PDF version online. Information was a little vague and hard to pinpoint exactly how it all worked. I had some questions with regard to getting my Dad to everything being that he is in a wheelchair. I made a phone call to DFTW and left a voicemail. Somehow that voicemail wasn't answered so I called again! This time I got a wonderful person, Diane who helped answer all my questions and helped get us on track with some great information on how to go about it. We weren't sure exactly how many guests would make the trip with us but we knew we wanted the ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion so that put us automatically into the Escape Package. Since I was calling almost a year in advance we were able to tentatively get our date and time down but it was all pending whether a Wishes Bride wanted that same date and time. Luckily since our Anniversary is in February (see that's one good reason to get married in February!) there wasn't a whole lot of demand for the date so we were eventually able to get the exact time and date that we requested. Diane finished up our contract info and then we were passed along to Kathleen Reynolds who was our wedding coordinator. She did a great job getting the information out to us in a timely manner and returning phone calls or emails promptly. We got our planning packet and made our choices and really...that was about it for quite awhile. We made our resort and air reservations and then we just waited for the day to arrive. It was so relaxing actually to just let them do all the work and worrying! Everything went so smoothly and then about 10 days before the Vow Renewal, I had run across a post on the boards that stated that they were no longer using Commander's Terrace as a location for the cake cutting due to the ongoing construction. I emailed Kathleen just to check on location changes and when she responded she didn't really address that issue but just noted that she had been transferred to another position and Danny Rogerson would be taking over as our coordinator and he would contact me the following week. This was a Friday at 5:00 PM and needless to say I was a little concerned. Turns out that my concern was for nothing. Danny emailed us right away the next week and listened to my concerns about an alternate location. He even went out and took photos of an outdoor location that he thought that I would like even better and I did! Problem solved. Danny and Kathleen also called at the end of the week (approx. 1 week before the VR) and we went over all the details and they were happy to answer any and all questions and concerns that I had. By the time I hung up, I knew I was in good hands! Now all that was left was getting everyone on the plane and heading down to Disney World!

Cast of Characters:

DH: Rodney
Myself: Melody
Son: Jonathan

Guests: Let me begin by saying that our guest list ended up being nothing at all like we had planned on when we started out! We started out inviting close family and friends that had been in our original wedding. What we found is that not everyone can afford to make the trip to Disney and in some cases they just weren't willing to go. I'm an only child so my side was easy. It was my parents and we told them they had to go!! We paid for their room and airfare and took care of everything for them so they could make the trip with us. We offered the same deal to my husbands parents and they turned us down. We tried getting them a room onsite. We offered them a house rental off site. Rod's Aunt lives in Kissimmee and she offered to have them stay there. Nothing would make them leave Ohio and come down for the Vow Renewal. This was a little disappointing because it was one of the reasons that we wanted to do the Vow Renewal in the first place. My sister in law and her family also declined as did my brother in law. Our initial wedding party wished us well but didn't have the availability to head to Disney either. So....my tip to anyone out there planning....be flexible!! I'm sure that we are not the only people that have encountered this issue. So what we did was start inviting others on our list. Since we were doing an Escape package we were only allowed 20 guests including the two of us so we were afraid to send out too many invitations at one time since we didn't want to go over the limit. Turns out in our case we could have sent them all at once LOL but at the time we erred on the side of caution! Once it was all said and done, we had a total of 12 including the two of us.

My second tip regarding guests is to remember that all of them may not be supportive of your Disney Vow Renewal dream! We had several people that were invited tell us basically that it was ridiculous to spend the money to do a VR when we were already married let alone at Disney which several of them told me we was for kids not 40 somethings! At first it really bothered me and I found myself getting very defensive. Then I realized that it was our decision....it was how we wanted to celebrate our 25th Anniversary that really mattered. So my advise is stick to your guns and make it about you. Some people will come, some people will not, some people will make fun of you but in the end it's what you want that matters and most of all IT IS SOOOO WORTH IT!

Our guests included: Rodney and Myself as well as our son Jonathan. My mom and Dad. Rodney's Aunt and Uncle. Our friend Saundra (who is my brother in law's ex wife!). My boss and his wife and our friend's Bob and Jill. It ended up being absolutely perfect!!

Resort: Disney's Beach Club Resort was where Rodney and I, our son and my parents stayed. Rod's Aunt and Uncle lived in Kissimmee so stayed at their own house along with my friend Saundra. My boss and his wife chose to stay at Coronado Springs and our friends Bob and Jill stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter. More about the logistics of all of this later!

First the Beach Club Resort: Love it! We had stayed at the Yacht Club several years ago and really enjoyed our stay. The Yacht Club didn't have rooms available for the time that we were looking at so we chose the Beach Club. It was just as wonderful as the Yacht Club. We did have a few issues though to start our stay. Rodney and I booked a room only reservation online for 9 nights. We did the room only because of the annual passes that came as part of our Escape package. We didn't need the tickets included so we decided to go that route. Not sure it was the best thing. I then booked a room for our son and a room for my parents by calling Disney Reservations. Their reservation was for 5 nights. I needed a handicap accessible room for my Dad. I was on the phone for quite a time while they were checking with the special needs department. I requested bars in the bathroom for the toilet and the bathtub, a raised toilet seat and a transfer bench for the shower. I then requested that our son's room be nearby. I wasn't so much worried about our room location since we were staying longer than the rest of the family. My parents and son were taking Disney's Magical Express from the Airport (which worked out very well with his wheelchair....they called and requested a handicap accessible bus and they just put him right into the bus in his wheelchair.) Rodney and I rented a vehicle for the stay. We arrived at the Beach Club before the bus arrived. I had done online check-in and our rooms were all ready upon check in. The bellman took me to our room while Rodney waited for the bus to arrive.

Well let me just say....all rooms at the Beach Club are not created equal! I had booked all three reservations as Garden View Rooms. We were not planning on being in the room all that much and with the cost of three rooms, we were not looking to upgrade from Garden View. Our room was 2532. The bellman took me up there and I have to say this was not the room that I was expecting to have for my VR trip. Thing is they had given me a note from DFTW when I checked in so they knew that we were doing a VR. I wasn't expecting a free upgrade because of that but I would think they might put us in a decent Garden View room. This room was almost the furthest from elevator and when you went into the room it was dark and the view was not what I would consider a Garden View...it was a dead wooded area. I kept thinking that maybe with leaves it would look ok but no....the trees were mostly dead looking. I put my things down and was quite disappointed with the room...it just wasn't magical at all. I went back down to help with my parents and son's check in. I had booked the handicapped accessible room for my parents. I had called and confirmed the handicapped accessible room and accessories. When they checked in....it was not a handicapped accessible room and they knew nothing about the additional accessories that we had requested. This was a problem. After some explaining, the CM at the desk got a supervisor and got the problem rectified in quick order. My son's room was close to theirs so that was fine. We had also rented a mobility scooter from Apple Scooter (they were wonderful!) and it was at Bell services waiting for us. As we were dealing with the problems with the handicapped room. I explained to my husband that our room was a bit underwhelming. He went to the desk and asked on the CM's there if he could PAY for an upgrade to a water view that we were here to celebrate our 25th Anniversary and he would like us to have a nice room. He never mentioned anything about a free upgrade or the room not falling into the class that we had paid for. He was told that they didn't have any other rooms to move us to that would be better even for an upgrade price. So we went ahead and checked my parents into their room. Their room was a nice size, close to the elevator and bright with a wonderful view of the courtyard area. This I would consider to be a Garden View room. We went across the hall to my son's room. Also a very large room, bright and with a view of the sand volleyball courts and courtyard area. Again, a nice Garden View! By this time I was frustrated. We had paid over $7000.00 for three rooms and ours was horrible. We went back up to our room. My husband looked at it and agreed it was pretty bad but was willing to stay there. We tried to turn the lights on over the bed....they didn't work. That was the last straw. We went back down to the front desk and tried explaining again that we knew that the room we had been assigned fell under the Garden View Category but it really wasn't a "magical" room for our anniversary celebration. Again, he offered to PAY for a water view. By this time I was in tears! Finally we had the nicest CM named Stephen who actually listened to what we were asking....he found us the nicest room with a full balcony and a water view Room number 4569 and it was truly the most magical room and they did end up giving us the upgrade for free (which again we didn't expect but was certainly appreciated.) Once we got into that room, the rest of our stay at the Beach Club was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better or more convenient location. The staff was wonderful and friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. It was a perfect location for my parents and their room was wonderful (they brought the accessories that we needed within 5 minutes from the time that we checked in.) It was a bit of a rough start but turned out to be our best stay ever!

As far as our guests at the other resorts, they also had great experiences. The only thing that I didn't realize when they booked other resorts that there was a bit of logistical issue in getting them to the Beach Club to be picked up by the limo on the day of the event. They had taken the Magical Express to their respective resorts and therefore were using Disney transportation to get to the parks. Luckily I had checked with the wedding coordinator before we had left to see what the best way for them to meet the limo was. It was then that I learned that there is no bus transportation directly between resorts. Their options were to catch a bus to one of the parks and transfer to a Beach Club bus...allowing enough time to do that in dress clothes and heels or to take a taxi from their resort to the Beach Club. They could also take a bus to a park and transfer to the Grand Floridian and walk to the wedding pavilion. I put that information in the information that I gave our guests and they decided to do the taxi. It was very inexpensive and the taxi was there at the resort so it was easy to do. Just a heads up in case you have guests staying at different resorts.

letthemem.jpg

We arrived at Disney World on Saturday Feb. 4th and our VR was scheduled for 2:30 PM on Tuesday Feb. 7th. We really enjoyed our time there both before and after the ceremony. Having a few days to settle in before the event was really nice. It really made things seem relaxed and enjoyable.

Our Vendors:

Hair and Makeup: I went with Disney for this. I looked at lots of different vendors and everyone looked really good so I'm not saying that Disney is the only way to go by any means. It just was convenient for us. Since we were staying at the Beach Club, they were able to just send someone up from Perriwig's Salon to take care of us. My mom and I were the only ones having our hair and makeup done and she didn't want to leave my dad in the room by himself too long. She did a terrific job and was there early enough that we were both done in plenty of time and everything stayed put all day and all night! I do think that perhaps Disney was a bit more expensive than other outside vendors so that may factor into your decision. I did not do a trial on the hair and makeup in advance (although this was option.) I did take a photo of a hairstyle that I thought I would like and she was able to tweak it work with my hair (which is extremely fine). No matter who you go with to do your hair and makeup I would highly recommend having it done in your room. It was so convenient and I didn't have to worry about running around outside and having it come apart.

IMAG0401.jpg

Photography:
I know there are a whole lot of opinions on photographers. I actually work for a professional photographer who was attending the wedding as a guest. Another guest is one of our Framers who also shoots weddings. I actually chose to go with Disney Photography so that they could relax and enjoy the ceremony. Now that being said, having two wedding photographers in attendance, they couldn't help themselves. My boss actually did a video of the entire day and our friend (the framer) actually shot photos of the entire day as a gift to us. Our friend who shot the photos spoke with the Disney photographer and told him that he was secondary so that the Disney photographer had free rein to get the shots he wanted. (So as you will see in some of the photos by our friend, our eyes may be looking slightly one way or the other as he is deferring to Disney Photography).

All that being said, we were assigned Ty Boyce as our photographer. All I can say is that he was absolutely wonderful! He worked with us to get the shots that he wanted. He worked around everyone else trying to take photos. He was professional and funny and easy to work with! We absolutely loved the photos that he did of the ceremony and cake cutting. He was so good about making sure we got all the shots that we wanted! Since we were doing the Escape package it only included photography for the ceremony and cake cutting so it was nice to have photos of the rest of the events also so glad everyone brought their cameras so we do have shots of everything. I loved my photos from Disney Photography so we upgraded our package and ordered the archival disk. I haven't received them yet so I can't post those yet but I will share some of the photos that our friend took. I would also say that in every case for the photos taken during the ceremony especially, the Disney photos were better than my friend's photos. Disney has the lighting available and knows the shots and it just made that little bit of difference that pushed them over the top!

Floral: We stuck with Disney for the floral. I had a beautiful red and white rose hand tied bouquet ( I had a red rose/white carnation bouquet in my original wedding) and my husband had a matching red rose boutonniere so nothing real fancy as it was a simple VR with no wedding party.

VRBobMEL_0013.jpg

Officiant: We chose Rev. Tim Herring as our officiant. I can honestly say that I don't think we could have made a better choice for us! We had minimal email contact with him prior to the service and yet it was like he had known us forever! He was funny. He was sentimental. In a nutshell...he was perfect. Since our son Jonathan is our only child, Rev. Herring made a last minute decision to have him walk me down the aisle. It was so wonderful. He also included Jonathan in the service and it really made it so special for us. Our guests absolutely loved him! They couldn't believe that he wasn't a family friend. My boss and his wife even spoke to him after the ceremony about flying him up to do their daughter's wedding in Ohio (she isn't even engaged yet!!) they were so impressed with him. I'm sure the other officiants on the list that Disney provides are also very good, but for us, I don't believe anyone else could have done a better job!

VRBobMEL_0024-1.jpg
My son Jonathan escorting me into the Wedding Pavilion

MelandRod.jpg
Rev. Herring officiating our Vow Renewal

Wedding Coordinator: Danny Rogerson was our wedding coordinator. Just a quick note if you are reading this before the beginning or if you forgot because I tend to be long winded :) our original wedding coordinater was Kathleen Reynolds and we were informed about 10 days prior to the event that it was being switched to Danny Rogerson. I was a little concerned about the last minute switch but honestly he was absolutely wonderful and we couldn't have had anyone better! As it turned out, we were Danny's first couple that he had been the coordinator for! He has lots of experience both inside and outside of Disney and his attention to details was fantastic. He was so helpful with getting my father in an out of the locations and making sure he was well taken care of as well as making sure that our day ran like clockwork! There was never a glitch and everything was just perfect. I am a person who likes to plan and make sure all the details are in place but he made me feel so comfortable that there was absolutely no need for worry or planning on my part. I just had to show up and be a princess!

VRBobMEL_0021-1.jpg
Danny and assistant Shannon making sure that my parents were well taken care of during the events!

melroddanny.jpg
Danny posing with Rod and I. We were his first Disney couple!!

Mickey and Minnie Here is another thing that I have seen some controversy over on the boards....to have a character or not. Yes they are expensive for a half hour. Yes they are over and above the amount of your package. Would I do it again......IN A HEARTBEAT! When we decided to do a Disney Vow Renewal we just knew that we had to have Mickey and Minnie there! Yes, I was initially surprised to see that it was an "add on" and yes I thought that $1350 for 2 characters for 30 minutes was high but a. It's Disney so Disney pricing is in effect! and b. It wouldn't have been a Disney event for us without them. So.....we booked Mickey and Minnie. I loved one of the pictures that I saw in the brochure with them wearing their yellow formal wear and requested those outfits. I was told that if those clothes were not at the cleaners, they would be wearing them...and they were. I have to say that having them at the champagne and cake cutting totally MADE the event! Our guests comments afterward were, "I wasn't sure what to expect when you said Mickey and Minnie would be there but they were just awesome!" "Best money you spent!" "They made the event". The made the event memorable not just for us but for everyone who attended! I know not everyone can afford to have a character or two attend but I would say that if you can and you think you want to....do it! Where else can you have Mickey and Minnie or any other Disney Character in your photos and participating in your special day?

minnieandmel.jpg

VRBobMEL_0121_pp.jpg

VRBobMEL_0132.jpg

VRBobMEL_0134.jpg

mmkiss-1.jpg

foursome.jpg

Schedule of Events:

Our Ceremony was scheduled at the Wedding Pavilion at 2:30 PM. Our schedule for the day went like this:

9:30 AM Hair and Makeup for mom and I in room at Beach Club.
1:30 PM First limo pickup of Rod and some of our guests at the Beach Club
2:00 PM Second limo pickup of Jonathan (DS) and I and my parents.
2:30 PM Vow Renewal Ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion
3:00 - 3:30 PM Photos at the Wedding Pavilion and transfer to the Grand Floridian for Cake and Champagne reception.
4:00 PM - Cake and Champagne reception.
5:00 PM - Arrive back at the Beach Club
5:30 PM - Mears Shuttle to take us to Ruth's Chris Orlando for Dinner.

I have to say that everything and I do mean everything went off like clockwork. There really is no one like Disney who can organize an event! The only thing that didn't quite cooperate that day was the weather and really it wasn't so bad. Our initial plans were to have the cake cutting on Commander's Terrace at the Grand Floridian. Well with all the construction and everything that we were reading on the boards we were concerned with being moved to an inside location that maybe wasn't so nice. Danny was wonderful about locating us an alternate outside location. He even went so far as to send me pics of the site at about the same time that our cake cutting would take place. The alternate location was Sago Cay Pointe and it was beautiful as well as very handicapped accessible for my dad. You could even see the castle in the distance from there. We fell in love with that location and decided to make the change from Commander's Terrace ahead of time. Well...all week the weather looked great for our VR and then that morning things changed and it was very overcast and they were calling for rain. About 10:00 AM, Danny called me and said that due to the pending bad weather, they were going to have to make the call to move the cake cutting indoors but he had found a perfect location. He had reserved Citrico's for us. He assured me that there were lots of windows in the room and it would be beautiful for us. I was a bit disappointed with having to move indoors but it was certainly not Disney's fault....unfortunately they can't control the weather! Actually, I honestly think it may have even worked out better being indoors. It never did rain thank goodness but we didn't have to worry about a shower ruining the whole thing. Plus being in Citrico's it was very elegant and really just perfect!

The ceremony was meaningful and beautiful. The champagne and cake was elegant and classy with the violinist and fun with Mickey and Minnie. My friend took photos at the resort as we got back to change before dinner. Everything was so special and everyone involved made us feel like we were part of something magical. I really couldn't have asked for anything more and wouldn't have changed anything.

Just as a side note we decided to do the dinner after the cake and champagne reception at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Orlando. We were considering Disney restaurants to have it at and probably would have gone with the Yachtsman at the Yacht Club since it was adjacent to our resort. One of the deciding factors was that they couldn't guarantee that we would be seated together. They suggested that if we arrived for one of the first seating times we would probably be together or at least close. Since I wasn't sure of the timing and we are huge fans of Ruth's Chris anyway, we decided to go with a private room there. Since it's not Disney, I won't go into detail of that here but will say that it was a wonderful dinner and easy to coordinate a shuttle to an offsite restaurant if you are considering that option.

In closing I would definitely gives a thumbs up for any other couple out there considering a Disney wedding or a Disney Vow Renewal. You are never to old for the magic!

Here are some additional pictures of our day:

VRBobMEL_0017-1.jpg

VRBobMEL_0031-1.jpg

VRBobMEL_0041-1.jpg

VRBobMEL_0063-1.jpg

all3.jpg

VRBobMEL_0087_1_pp.jpg

bycar.jpg

bycar2.jpg

cake.jpg

melandmickey.jpg

rodandminnie.jpg

mmm.jpg

watch.jpg

VRBobMEL_0229_pp.jpg

VRBobMEL_0242_pp.jpg

VRBobMEL_0236_pp.jpg

VRBobMEL_0241_pp.jpg

When we arrived at the Grand Floridian after the ceremony. There was a gentleman named Richard who was there and who was the official train carrier. He was the sweetest man and really made us feel special. I have to include him in my photos! Sometimes it's just the little touches that make things so magical!

traincarrier.jpg

I am loving reading all about your magical day!!! We are having our vow renewal in Oct 2013 and it is so great to hear wonderful reports like yours!
Congrats!:goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderful VR for your 25th Luvs2cruise! We had a wonderful experience and it was so worth it! I wouldn't trade these memories for anything! Happy planning!

These are gorgeous!!! What a beautiful VR you had!! Congratulations!!!

Beautiful, Melody! So happy for you. As a 40-something who is beginning VR planning, I haven't mentioned it to more than DH due to fear of people possibly pooh-poohing (not Winnie) the idea as foolish. I appreciated your positive mindset and beaming smile on your big day. Good for you!!

Beautiful, Melody! So happy for you. As a 40-something who is beginning VR planning, I haven't mentioned it to more than DH due to fear of people possibly pooh-poohing (not Winnie) the idea as foolish. I appreciated your positive mindset and beaming smile on your big day. Good for you!!

Bearsgirl, my sentiments exactly. I too am in my 40's and love that I can come on these boards and talk about my vr. I also fear what others may say who aren't of the same mindset. Glad we have the Dis!!! Congrats on your upcoming vr!!!

Thanks you guys so much for the positive reinforcement! I also didn't tell many people about our VR. I was so afraid that people would think it was silly. I do have to say that once we sent out invitations we did have a few family members who really made their opinion known about how ridiculous they thought we were for doing this. It really bothered me at first and then I just decided...hey...it's our day...and this is the way we choose to celebrate it! I can't imagine celebrating any other way and those that did attend were very supportive and are still talking about what a great time they had!

Please enjoy every minute of your planning and your day. Don't let anyone bring you down or change your mind if this is how you want to celebrate. By the way we are both 47 and have never had so much fun! You are never too old for the magic of Disney! I'd love to hear how it goes!

Thanks you guys so much for the positive reinforcement! I also didn't tell many people about our VR. I was so afraid that people would think it was silly. I do have to say that once we sent out invitations we did have a few family members who really made their opinion known about how ridiculous they thought we were for doing this. It really bothered me at first and then I just decided...hey...it's our day...and this is the way we choose to celebrate it! I can't imagine celebrating any other way and those that did attend were very supportive and are still talking about what a great time they had!

Please enjoy every minute of your planning and your day. Don't let anyone bring you down or change your mind if this is how you want to celebrate. By the way we are both 47 and have never had so much fun! You are never too old for the magic of Disney! I'd love to hear how it goes!

I enjoyed seeing your photos and reading about your vR. We are renewing ours on the Disney dream and can't wait. I think it is great to celebrate because people don't stay together too much these days so it is a great thing to celebrate:thumbsup2

Loved your pictures!! Looks like you had a wonderful VR! Having M&M there was awesome too. Congrats to you and sticking to your guns on how you wanted to celebrate!

Hope to do something similar for a VR at 25 years..which will be in 2030! You think I can book now and look the rates in? :lmao:

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had an amazing time.

Also just had to say "hi neighbor"! We live in Austintown and I used to work in Niles :)

Thanks for the details. We found you because we were just assigned Danny Rogerson as our wedding coordinator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!