Our journey to the Cheesecake Brownie...9/2016 quick trip review!

Your ham and cheese stuffed pretzel looks delicious! We may have to try one on our next trip!

That stuffed pretzel looks so good!

It was very yummy!! Definitely recommend you guys try it!

Can't wait to hear about your lunch at BOG. We've eaten there for lunch a few times. First time was not very stellar. Second time was much better. Going back for a late lunch on our arrival day in 11 days!

I do have some positive and negative things to say. Should have it up soon! :)

Adding stuffed pretzel to my list!!

The stuffed pretzel sounds amazing! I'm putting that on my list for our trip in 10 days.

Wohooo! :)

Hi Jaci. Checking in on the party. No chance I miss a dining report that starts with a few drinks :-)

Eek! Its been 2 months since I last posted. Finals and life with 3 little kids got ahead of me. But I'm back and determined to get this done!! :)

Be Our Guest

I got a Croque Monsiuer and Pomme Frites

Wes got the Carved Prime Chuck Roast Beef Sandwich with Pomme Frites

and we topped our meal off with a Triple Chocolate Cupcake and Master's Cupcake

IMG_6991_zps20o1ob4g.jpg

You're definitely paying for the ambiance here. My Croque Monsieur was super cheesy. I'm not a huge ham and cheese girl but this was still good. I would get it again! The fries were kind of meh, typical disney fries. Master's Cupcake was DIVINE. I'm not a huge chocolate cake girl, but the grey stuff really was delicious.

Wes was happy with his selection, I took a small bite and it was pretty tasty, but I liked mine better. I didn't even taste his cupcake. Too full!

I didn't even taste his cupcake. Too full!
I'm not sure how you managed to refrain from trying his cupcake. Well, I get that you were full and all but you missed out for sure. I seriously could live off the triple chocolate cupcake. If I ate nothing but that and the Sleepy Hollow fruit & Nutella waffle for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy woman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter