Our HRH experience

ZachnElli

<font color=green>Is it Spring yet?<br><font color
I realize I never posted what happened to us when we checked into HRH July 14. I had a pool view room booked with the ent. rate for $135. Our flight was delayed and delayed then we hung up in the air for over an hour waiting for weather to clear, it was the flight that would never end! I don't know if getting there late was the reason for this or not, it might have been. So we finally get to HRH at around 7:30pm and the only pool views they have left are king beds. Well, we are a family of 4 and don't want one king bed and they had all names listed on our reservation, so they knew we needed the 2 beds. They ended up offering us the club level for $170 and we took it. It was not pool view. We did like the hotel and the pool was great. I thought the room was very small, but ok for 2 nights. And FOTL totally rocked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter