Our first Disney Christmas Trip 11/20-11/24

wconn1979

Earning My Ears
It has been 5 long years since we have visited Disney. So many things have changed it is getting to be overwhelming. I am trying to get my head around Genie + as we were lucky enough to have reserved our trip before they stopped selling it ahead of time.

Last time we went Pandora in AK was new and we enjoyed that expansion. Now it looks like there is a new toy story and a new star wars at Hollywood studios.

Our Group Consists of:
Me 43
DW 37
DD 18
DD 15
DS 17 Months

This will be an interesting trip with a 17 month old child, but with our oldest being 18 and this being her Senior Year of High school we decided to make the trip. One last disney trip while all the kids are still in the house.

Friday Nov 18th
  • Pack up and start driving once school is out. Estimated Trip time 15 hours of driving from Texas to Orlando.
  • Once we are both tired of switching off driving, find a cheap place to crash.

Saturday Nov 19th
  • Finish Drive to Orlando
  • Check into Holiday Inn Disney springs area
  • Visit Disney Springs

Sunday Nov 20th
  • Check out of Holiday Inn
  • Check in at Port Orleans Riverside Resort
  • Park Reservations for Animal Kingdom
Monday Nov 21st
  • Park Reservations for Hollywood Studios
Tuesday Nov 22nd
  • Park reservations for Epcot
  • Maybe Tickets for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party in MK after 4pm
Wednesday Nov 23rd
  • Park Reservations for Animal Kingdom
Thursday Nov 24th
  • Park Reservations for Magic Kingdom.
  • ***Looking for plans for our Thanksgiving meal***
Friday Nov 25th
  • Check out
  • Disney Springs and then drive home

Last edited:
Right now I am attempting to learn about Genie + and what all we need to do to stay ahead of the game. Seems complicated compared to the old fast pass system, but maybe thats just me not liking change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter