Our delicious Deluxe Dining Adventures! Lots of pics! Final thoughts - All Done!!

Thanks so much for your reviews, I have really enjoyed reading along on your Disney dining adventures. Roll on Christmas 2012 :thumbsup2

Great report! I just read the whole thing w/ my DS11 by my side. We are going in Dec and he gets into the food just as much as I do LOL. We both hope Annie is doing better. I can't believe the terrible service at Mama Melrose! I feel so bad for you, I would have started to cry too. DS and I want to try WCC now, thanks for all the great pictures! Headed over to read your trip report.

DH said the other day - "Okay, Christmas 2012 it is!!"

:santa: ::yes:: :santa:

Oh my stars...the girls will be 13 and 10 in 2012! :faint:

And you could have a couple of kidlets by then, too! :scared1: If you do, would you still make the trip with a young child/children?

:thanks: for all the time and energy you've put into your dining report. I'm very sad that's it's over. :sad:

Maybe you could write reports about your sister's trip? :lmao:

Thanks for sharing! It is so helpful when people give their thoughts.
I'm using your thoughts when setting up our dining for this fall.
Thanks again!

Yes, thank you for writin' your reviews, it's been delicious. :goodvibes

NOTICE: One must be on time to Mama Melrose or else. :snooty:

;)

Thanks for your reviews!!! You did a great job :) I enjoyed them!

Thanks for taking the time to share your reviews with us.:goodvibes

No worries!! Thanks for reading!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for your reviews, I have really enjoyed reading along on your Disney dining adventures. Roll on Christmas 2012 :thumbsup2

I can't wait til Christmas 2012!! Hehehee, who knows really!? I'm glad you've enjoyed my reviews, and thanks for reading!!

Great report! I just read the whole thing w/ my DS11 by my side. We are going in Dec and he gets into the food just as much as I do LOL. We both hope Annie is doing better. I can't believe the terrible service at Mama Melrose! I feel so bad for you, I would have started to cry too. DS and I want to try WCC now, thanks for all the great pictures! Headed over to read your trip report.

Aww, thanks for reading! And hi, DS11! I'm so glad you both enjoyed the reviews! Lucky you, going in December! I hope you have a fabulous time and get to eat lots of yummy meals.
And yes, Annie is doing much better now!! Thanks for your concern. She's all back to her healthy, normal self!! Meow! :)

Thanks for sharing your food photos and reviews!

Thanks for reading!!

:santa: ::yes:: :santa:

Oh my stars...the girls will be 13 and 10 in 2012! :faint:

And you could have a couple of kidlets by then, too! :scared1: If you do, would you still make the trip with a young child/children?

:thanks: for all the time and energy you've put into your dining report. I'm very sad that's it's over. :sad:

Maybe you could write reports about your sister's trip? :lmao:

13 and 10 in 2012!! That's a good age! Still not "too cool" to go to Disney World with Mom and Dad, hopefully!
We don't really know about 2012. It's a long way away - anything could happen! I think we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But it's nice to have a goal, isn't it!?
Thanks for reading, Trixie, and for all your fun comments along the way!! :laundy:

Thanks for sharing! It is so helpful when people give their thoughts.
I'm using your thoughts when setting up our dining for this fall.
Thanks again!

I'm so glad my reviews have been helpful! Thanks for reading!!

Yes, thank you for writin' your reviews, it's been delicious. :goodvibes

NOTICE: One must be on time to Mama Melrose or else. :snooty:

;)

Hehehee, delicious!!! I'm glad you liked them!! :lmao:
And yes - don't arrive late to Mama Melrose, or there'll be consequences!!!

Thank you for the great report! :flower3:

No worries! Thank you for reading!! :goodvibes

Thanks for your reviews!!! You did a great job :) I enjoyed them!

Aww, thanks! I'm glad you liked them! Thanks so much for reading along! :yay:

Absolutely wonderful reviews and pics!! Enjoyed it all! :)

Yay! Thanks for reading! :cheer2:

See you all on my current trip report!!! ;)

I'm so sad to see your dining review come to an end. I enjoyed reading every single minute of it. Defintiely gave me lots of insight on the deluxe plan (which we have been pondering) and you hit some places we had not dined before. Thanks for taking the time to share all your experiences with us! :goodvibes

I'm so sad to see your dining review come to an end. I enjoyed reading every single minute of it. Defintiely gave me lots of insight on the deluxe plan (which we have been pondering) and you hit some places we had not dined before. Thanks for taking the time to share all your experiences with us! :goodvibes

Awww, thank you!! I'm so glad you enjoyed my reviews! I'll be interested to see how you like the Deluxe Dining plan, if you decide to go with it!! See you on my trip report!! :wave:

:thumbsup2 Thank you so much, Julie. These reviews were FABULOUS! I loved all the pictures, and your honest reviews.

I'm with you on California Grill, BTW. I'm not a huge fan. And I prefer to watch Wishes from Main Street ;) Though I will say that service is the one thing I have never had a bad experience with there. Just goes to show you that everyone's experience is different.;)

I have so enjoyed all of this, and have definitely identified a few places that we have to try.

Thanks again. I'll see you on the TR board!!

:thumbsup2 Thank you so much, Julie. These reviews were FABULOUS! I loved all the pictures, and your honest reviews.

I'm with you on California Grill, BTW. I'm not a huge fan. And I prefer to watch Wishes from Main Street ;) Though I will say that service is the one thing I have never had a bad experience with there. Just goes to show you that everyone's experience is different.;)

I have so enjoyed all of this, and have definitely identified a few places that we have to try.

Thanks again. I'll see you on the TR board!!

Thank you for your lovely comments!! You're so right - everybody has different experiences, and different tastes. Reviews are fun, but it's even more fun to go and try the restaurant for yourself, whatever it may be!!
I'm so glad you found a few new places to try!! :thumbsup2
See you on my trip report - I'm off to update now!!

:lmao:

Thanks for the reviews x

No worries - thank you for reading!! :yay:

I was lagging behind a little bit, but now I have also finished reading your report and would like to say Thank You, Julie, for the great report and all the interesting details! It's amazing how much I sometimes found my husband and myself in your descriptions of Conan and yourself, even though we live like half a world away!

I have learned lots for my own upcoming trip with the Deluxe Dining Plan ... and I bet I will unconsciously always look around to see if I can spot the two of you somewhere, as I have seen so many Disney pictures with you in them that for me, you somehow "belong" there now. :)

All the best and don't forget that there is work to be done - you have a 2012 trip to plan! :)

Oh, boo hoo, waaaaaa. I don't want this to end! :sad1: I'm having so much fun "with" you guys!!! At least there's still some trip report left to finish!!! Then what? I have to wait till 2012 to hear more? Maybe you can talk Conan into 2011? :rolleyes1

Seriously Julie, great job. This is one of my favorite dining reviews ever! You are awesome!!!

Great dining reviews!!! Now, back to catch up on your trip report.....
Thanks!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your dining reviews. I have just read the whole 32 pages & am seriously hungry now! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter