• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Amazing Race Story - John we got our flight changed!

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
First I want to thank the Podcast Team so much for a wonderful time! I can't begin to recall what was the highlight of the trip was. There was so much but I think it was meeting such wonderful people.

I shared this story on Facebook but I had to mention it here as well, because John wished us luck and we wanted to update him :yay:

We originaly had a 3:45PM Jet Blue flight the day we got to port. We had asked John what the likelihood was of getting an earlier flight and he said good luck not spending more than $75 per ticket.

Got off the bus at 9:30AM, ran to Jet Blue check-in and asked for an earlier flight. The woman gave us 10:38AM :scared1: :woohoo: for $40 per ticket (not $75 per ticket! ;) ). So, we got to the looooong security line (did I mention we had to check-in at 10:08AM) and finally cleared it. Ran to the monorail, and got to the gate at 10:05AM!! Yes, we made it on the flight and got to NY at 1:00PM. I felt like we were on Amazing Race! Any minute Phil was going to meet us and tell us we came in 1st place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter