• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Others" in Waiting; Official LOST thread.

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
So did you see this last episode... o_O So freaky.

I think it's so fascinating how they're all connected...Jack & Claire, now Sawyer & Locke...I'm sure there's more connections to come.

I just wait for the DvDs.

In the special features in the second set it shows you all of the connections. (Up to that point)

I looooove LOST. :)
I don't think I'm really smart enough to watch it tho, ha, I get really confused sometimes. My dad always figures the stuff out WAAAY before me. Like he knew it wasn't going to be Ben that Locke kidnapped, it was his dad. I totally didn't see that coming.

Yeah, sometimes I get ridiculously confused. But yeah my friend said he was going to kidnap his dad instead, and my other friend thought Locke's dad was also Tom Sawyer.

Anyone notice the famous names they use?

Rousseau
John Locke
Tom Sawyer

They're soooo creative :rolleyes:

Yeah, sometimes I get ridiculously confused. But yeah my friend said he was going to kidnap his dad instead, and my other friend thought Locke's dad was also Tom Sawyer.

Anyone notice the famous names they use?

Rousseau
John Locke
Tom Sawyer

They're soooo creative :rolleyes:

Okay. I don't watch Lost. Legasp, I know. However... Your last statement got me thinking. What if these people were named after these characters for a reason?

Hmmmm...VERY Very interesting.

But if you watched, you'd know Tom Sawyer was nothing like Tom Sawyer.

Maybe there'll be some major plot twist and an uprising. Then Tom Sawyer can be like Tom Sawyer.

If you ask me, LOST has been dry lately. I don't think that ABC planned on it being this popular, that's why they haven't ended it yet. But that's just my opnion.

Really, I think it's been getting better lately. The stuff with the "Others" is soon to die down and they'll get back to the root of LOST.

That's what the producers said.

And Billy, what do you mean by dry?

Hmmmm...VERY Very interesting.

But if you watched, you'd know Tom Sawyer was nothing like Tom Sawyer.

The reason he chose the name Tom Sawyer is because tom Sawyer was a con-artist, and Sawyer was a con before he came to the island. What is with the others? They know everything about the flight. Everything that comes near this island seems to crash onto it........

They're little magic people o_O

Tom Sawyer, isn't really Sawyer. Tom Sawyer is the man who killed Sawyer's (James) parents when he was little. Then James took up the name of Sawyer and became a con-artist himself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter