OT- My office smells like the loading of Spaceship Earth

So glad I'm not the only crazy Disser Sniffer out there:rotfl:

The entrance into one of our local Dillard's store smells just like the Contemporary Hotel! Every time I enter those doors, I stop and think, "I wish I were at WDW!

SO glad there's these boards where people understand!:thumbsup2

LOL. So I just walked in my office from the copy room and STOPPED in my tracks. ((sniff sniff)) It smelled like the loading area of Spaceship Earth!!! :lovestruc

...it's probably mold.

But still, it made me :cloud9:

Send me some mold I want my house to smell like Disney too!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

This happens to me too! I'll be at the back of the depot loading trains and all of a sudden, I'll get a whiff of Main Street and it just puts me right there. I love it. It's a little pick-me-up!

Any time I am at our SuperTarget (which is a lot!) I think of Disney because of the popcorn popping in the snack shop and the hand soap in the bath rooms- both smell like their counterparts at WDW! I told a few people this and they looked at me like I was crazy. I am glad there are others here who can understand!:rotfl:

:rotfl2: my DH and I were JUST talking about that smell too!! it's the smell of "Rome Burning".... I don't know why, but it's got that funny smell when you go through the scene where Rome is burning... he hates it but I LOVE that smell !! (it also smells like that a little bit on POTC in the burning scene) :cloud9:
Its been since 1992 for me, but I still remember that smell! I don't know why, but I have by-passed SE for that long, but I can still remember the smell of Rome burning!:rolleyes:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I agree. There are certain smells that just make me happy...cotton candy and popcorn smell like main street. The Poly smell is nice too.

Yep, makes me happy when I get those familiar smells. My parents basement smells like POTC and I love it. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter