• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Osbourne Spectacle of Lights

Tink1024

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. This may be a silly question but is the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights performance every night or just certain days? Thanks!

Hi everyone. This may be a silly question but is the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights performance every night or just certain days? Thanks!

Virtually every night from Nov. 9 this year through the middle of the first week in Jan. 2013.

(There can be one or two evenings during that span when the O-Lights will not be open to the public.)

They are set up in the "Streets of America" area of DHS.

DHS-ALL_052312.jpg

DHS-Lower_052312.jpg

I ha e to say different songs have different meaning for me; my favorite is "Christmas in Sarajevo" by Transiberian Orchestra.

Are they just on or is it like a show where you go at a certain time? I too have never been there while they were on. I'd love to see them.

momof1+1+2 said:
Are they just on or is it like a show where you go at a certain time? I too have never been there while they were on. I'd love to see them.

They light them at a certain time. Then there is a little show that happens ever so often. Very neat. You can spend an hour there easy and maybe longer :)

They light them for the first time at dusk, after which they stay on until well after park close. Every 10-15 minutes or so, they will "dance" to a song played throughout the area, then return to static until the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter