Orlando Entertainment Book--which coupons have you used in & around WDW?

goofy4wdw59

Long Time Disney Fan
I purchased an Orlando Entertainment Book for the first time, and was wondering what coupons you may have used or found useful while vacationing in and around WDW?
Thanks for any info on this...:)

We stayed just outside of Downtown Disney in the Lake Buena Vista area and in that immediate area, there isn't alot that you can use. We did use the one for Jungle Jims in Crossroads center. Tried to use the one for Pepples, also in Crossroads, but they were having plumbing problems and weren't seating people at the time we wanted to eat. I could have used the coupon for Winn-Dixie for groceries had I noticed it at the beginning of our trip instead of the end of it. Since I only paid $10 for the book and shipping, we broke even.

I did notice coupons for the Waffle House and for Burger King which are also on on that same street as Crossroads but they are for specific items which we really didn't want, however, you might be interested in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter