Ordered my AP today...

TMM

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I ordered my AP over the phone today (I currently reside in the UK and could not use the online system). I only received an order number. Should I have received anything else?

Tonya

Have you arranged for your certificate to be sent to you... additional $3 I believe?? If so you should receive this Monday ish..... and on the reverse of the card is the info you need.

you can also phone the annual passholder line and quote your order number and they may be able to tell you your log in details for the passholder site

Val
xx

Cinders Mum said:
Tonya

Have you arranged for your certificate to be sent to you... additional $3 I believe?? If so you should receive this Monday ish..... and on the reverse of the card is the info you need.

you can also phone the annual passholder line and quote your order number and they may be able to tell you your log in details for the passholder site

Val
xx

Thanks Val,

Since I am in the UK I paid the $10 to have it sent to me. I should have it in 7-10 days. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to receive anything else.

that's all you'll get just now honey.... very odd... I am in the UK too and they charged me $3, but it does arrive quicker than the 7-10 days via DHL I think in around 4-5 days.

Enjoy

Val
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter