Order birthday cake at Universal?

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
Has anyone ever ordered a birthday/celebration cake at Universal Orlando? There is a ton of info about ordering a cake at WDW but I couldn't find any info for UO. Our family will be at Royal Pacific in the summer and would like to have a cake delivered to our room. If that's not possible, I'll settle for having it delivered to one of the restaurants. I'd appreciate any suggestion. Thanks!!

I though we had a section in the rpr sticky for info in ordering directly from them

Celebration foods and gifts that will be delivered to your room was listed in the sticky

Let me check with Schumi on that link
If you did not see it

Have your reservation state you are celebrating an event

Buttons will be issued to you when you check in

I’ve ordered from that site before and was pleased with it

I just checked the rpr sticky and yes the link to use for ordering is on the first page

Schumi enlarged the print for that link info so you can’t miss it

If you can’t find what you want, rpr will work with you for your birthday cake

They will deliver it to your room with plates and table wear

The hotel stickies are helpful

Like bcbetha stated, hotels are ran by Loews and not UO

That is why you have limited info on the UO site when it comes to the functioning of the hotels

Thank you so much for all your help. I didn't see the section about the cake when I looked the first time. That was why I posted here. But I'm seeing it now. I really appreciate you all putting in the time and effort to help all of us out!!!

Thank you so much for all your help. I didn't see the section about the cake when I looked the first time. That was why I posted here. But I'm seeing it now. I really appreciate you all putting in the time and effort to help all of us out!!!

You are very welcome.......

I can thoroughly recommend the cake......gorgeous!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter