"Or you could just go to WDW for a couple of days..." - May 2017 PTR -updt 2/28

I definitely need one of those drinks! Yum! I've never been to Psycho Suzy's but it looks so fun!

If you get a chance, you should go. It's loads of fun. And it's been highly rated by a couple of tiki drink afficiando websites!

Your tiki drinks look amazing! I had no idea they were so complicated and required so many components! Sounds like a lot of fun to try out new recipes though

Thank you! I am learning so much about tiki drinks. I had no idea it was such an art!

Yay for cool tiki drinks - can I hire you as a bartender for my next tiki party?

Haha. If you don't mind a mess in the kitchen and slow to come out drinks!

- and for a Chicago Disney meet-up! So excited for you two! Since @ariane37 and I can never line up our trips, we are gonna have to do something similar...lol. Fortunately she comes to GA bc her sister lives here so, she may not know it yet, but this summer, it's on! ;)

That would be so cool! I hope you guys get to meet up. I wish we ALL were in Disney to meet up. My next trip (after this one) will most likely be Sept 2018.

So I know earlier you mentioned trying to do DAH. Or Club Villain. Neither are extended into May, yet, right? Which one do you prefer? Or would you do both? I would love to do Club Villain but bc we'll have the boys, our "extra" is going to be the Star Wars dessert party.

No. :headache: I'm just crossing my fingers that both will be extended. I am on the fence about doing both because of the price tag. Yet I would love to experience both. I am also a little concerned that the DAH will be more crowded because Disney will let more people in than they did last time and the word is getting out about it. So, if it is extended I may wait for some reviews to see how it is received. I'm also not quite sure where to fit it in my schedule. If it is only being offered on Thursdays, I would have to rearrange my schedule. If they do extend Club Villain, that will be a for sure for me.

I have heard mixed reviews about the Star Wars dessert party. I'd be curious to see what you think.

And I know what you mean about the doldrums...though it's like 70 here so that is kind of nice. I truly detest winter, however, I hate the going back and forth between cold and warm bc everybody just stays sick. And I know winter is necessary in the circle of life...lol. Most especially to kill the bugs. Haha. And we need it bc they love it down here. I digress.

That IS nice! I think we're going to get in to the 30s today and I'm kind of excited. Though it is then supposed to bring in an ice storm. Which is so frustrating! It's either super cold weather or storms.

Killing the bugs is important. That is a huge plus living here. We don't have crazy bugs (besides tons of mosquitoes) hanging around.

We are 140 days and I'm so bored I'm already making touring plans. I posted my first day on my PTR, just for fun bc I know it will change before we go. But I didn't have anything else to post really so, why not, right? It's good you have a TR to work on during this time. I made sure to finish mine before starting the PTR but that may have been a mistake. Oh well. Here's hoping the time before our trips passes quickly!

A TR is more work than I thought it would be. It doesn't help that the Disboards are super slow on my computer. I have to type and then wait for it to catch up and hope that I haven't made a typing error! I'm also behind on reading everyone's TRs and PTRs. Though I am happy to have something to do while we wait! I'll try to update more often so you have more to read. :thumbsup2

I so want to come to your house for Tiki drink night! Makes me even more determined to wiggle in a visit to Trader Sams on our trip

That would be so fun to have a Disney themed tiki drink night! Too bad all my DIS peeps are scattered across the country.

I hope you get to Trader Sam's. I recommend going before 4pm and putting your name on the list so you get right in at 4pm.

OMG everyone!!! Have I got a story for you!!!!

Soooooo I have been AWOL from the Boards and I'm sorry.

I have been super sick all day for weeks and just getting my work done at work exhausts me, much less doing Disboards stuff.

And I want pickles alllll the time.

And I'm uncomfortable.

And I have to pee a lot.

See where I'm going with this???

giphy.gif

YUP!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

It's completely shocking!

It's a crazy story. Buckle up. (It's also very slightly graphic - pee, blood draw, etc. Just a small warning.)

Depending on how much you've read my PTRs, you may know that DH and I have been trying for years. And years.

We basically gave up a long time ago and were happy with our decision. So recently, I got a little annoyed with a couple of late periods (my cycle is wacky) that got my heart racing but turned out to be nothing so I decided to go on the Mirena (IUD). They had me take a pregnancy test, asked me about my last period, etc. Pregnancy test negative so they inserted the Mirena.

Two weeks go by.

One night, out of the blue, I decide to take a pregnancy test in the morning. Just 'cause. I always have them and I've taken them randomly throughout the years just for my peace of mind because, like I've said, my cycle is wacky. I take the test in the morning (though I did go to the bathroom at 4am so it technically wasn't my first bathroom visit of the day but oh well) and kind of went about my business in the bathroom. Then I looked at the test.

Whaaaat is that? Am I see two lines??

I am!

There're two lines. TWO! Two means you're pregnant. Am I pregnant?? Or is it the Mirena making my body think I'm pregnant?

What is happening!!!!

So I rush to my phone in the bedroom where Blair is getting ready. Completely oblivious. I don't even want to stop and take the time to tell him what's going on. I google "Mirena false positive pregnancy test" and find a lot of hits where people have found out they actually are pregnant with the Mirena but that the Mirena does NOT give false positives.

I go into complete FREAK OUT mode. I am pregnant and I have an IUD in my body!!! My first reaction is to take another pregnancy test but, of course, that was my last one. My second reaction is to burst in to tears. Which I do. Blair is looking at me completely bewildered. I tell him that I think I'm pregnant and I need to get this IUD out now!!

I pulled myself together and left the poor man in the bedroom while I went into the living room to call and try to get in to my OB. I'm really worried that they won't give me an appt today since they're always busy. And I resolve to somehow get an appt even if I have to beg. Or cry. Or scream. All of which were maybe going to happen anyway.

The scheduler is really nice and I tell her what is going on and she immediately says that they'll get me in no matter what. Oh thank god. But my OB's day off is today. Of course it is. I silently start to cry. She immediately checks the next clinic closest to mine and the OB there is available at 10:50am, 11:30am, 2pm...I immediately jump on the 10:50am appt. Why on earth I would want to wait until later??

She tells me that I should come with a full bladder and then we hang up. There is no way that I am going in to work. Of course, I have a big meeting that day so I call the meeting organizer and get his VM. I leave a message but I'm worried that he won't get it in time for our 10:30am meeting. So I call my boss who is not at work yet (he comes in super late, like 11am every day) and ask him to send an email to the meeting guy right away so that he doesn't expect me.

All that done, I just sit on the couch and try to think happy thoughts. Blair leaves for work after telling me to call him immediately once I know something. It's really hard to wrap my head around what is happening.

I worry that since it's later in the day, the pregnancy test at the clinic will come back negative. I fish my test out of the garbage and take a picture. The last thing I want is for them to think I'm a hysterical crazy woman who thinks she's pregnant.

I sit on the couch again and wait. I'm nervous so of course I have to pee a lot. Then I worry about not having a full bladder. No need to worry. By the time I get to the clinic I have to go really really badly.

After giving a sample, I get checked in by a nurse and then sit in an exam room forever. Which was probably only a few minutes but it felt like forever. The OB comes in and says, "So you're pregnant, huh?"

"Well, think I am. I have this picture..."

"Oh no. Sorry. I thought you knew. Your pregnancy test immediately came back positive. You are definitely pregnant. Do you want to keep the baby?"

"Yes!"

Now, when I tell the story people are horrified that she even asked the question. I was very grateful for it. She asked completely without judgement and I felt that the decision was absolutely mine to make. Also, we had moved beyond expecting to have kids or even a kid so this was a complete turn around in my head. I had been looking forward to more money and time and complete freedom. A kid was going to change all of my plans. But when she asked me, my immediate answer was yes, I want this. Which was really good to know. Even with all the change and the work, I still wanted this to happen.

She takes out the Mirena and explains that I'll have a greater chance of miscarriage. Which I already knew from the internet. We can't quite figure out how far along I'd be since my cycle is weird so she sent me to have my blood drawn for the pregnancy hormone levels. They come back pretty high. She estimates 5 to 6 weeks. She's a little concerned about my age and the Mirena so she sends me for an ultrasound that evening. Luckily, Blair got off work so he could come with me to the ultrasound.

We see a gestational sack and not much else. Which makes them think I'm 4 weeks. So we schedule another ultrasound for two weeks.

We wait.

Then a few days in, the bleeding starts in the middle of the night. Blair and I spend the night on the couch comforting each other knowing that it will do what it has to do. But it's still hard.

The bleeding stays steady. I call the OB triage line. They think it's just spotting. I'm to call if it gets worse.

It doesn't get worse but I dread going to the bathroom. I cramp, which is normal, but it could also be not normal. I also start to get very sick all day long. Constant nausea. Exhaustion. My poor DH does everything while I lay and moan on the couch after work.

The days drag and finally we get to the ultrasound.

I'm so sick that I can barely lift my head to look at the monitor. We're hoping so hard for a little heartbeat. That will take our chances of miscarriage way down.

Immediately the tech points to the screen. Strong heartbeat!

I see nothing. I try to stay really still but I still see nothing. I tell her that I can't see it.

She says that it is really apparent and right in the middle of the screen. The white flickering.

I maybe sort of see something. I look at Blair. He shrugs his shoulders. The tech kind of gets exasperated and points - Right. There.

Okay. I sort of see something. It is extremely faint and super tiny. Like a pinprick. That's a strong heartbeat??

She does some more things on the screen and announces that it has a heartbeat of 150. Very good! I have no idea what is good and what is not. I've been trying to stay off the internet because it just upsets me. I take her at her word and collapse back on the bed thing super sick and not caring anymore now that I know we have a heartbeat.

Luckily Blair is there so he can pay attention for the two of us. We find out I am 7 weeks and 3 days with a due date of Sept 16th. Which may change since it is so early.

We back calculate and figure out that we conceived on Christmas Eve. Our little Christmas miracle!

I haven't been back to the doctor except an intake visit where they handed me a huge binder full of rules. It stressed me out so I haven't read too much. Plus I got a ton of pamphlets. It's a wonder anyone is born at all!

I am currently 11 weeks and 3 days and waiting anxiously for the end of the first trimester which will hopefully be the end to this constant morning sickness. My sisters were also really sick the first trimester and perked up the second, so that's what I'm hoping for.

Now, what does this mean for Disney?

Good question.

Another reason I have had a hard time being on the Boards. I just didn't know what I was going to do. What rides can I ride? What about Zika? We've talked it over and this is what is happening.

Right now, I'm still going. We were just in Disney in Sept for two weeks and I did not see a mosquito once. And we were looking. According to the CDC, they are only advising that pregnant women restrict travel to the Miami-Dade area. I know that a lot of women have decided to cancel their trips because they don't want to take the risk and I completely understand. It wasn't a decision that I made lightly. I looked at a lot of information and statistics and I feel that, for me, the risk is extremely minimal. The distance between WDW and Miami is about the distance between Minneapolis and Des Moines, IA. I thought that if there was Zika in Des Moines, I don't think I'd be too worried. However,
I will be watching to see if anything changes as the next two months go by. Also, if I get there and I don't feel comfortable, we're just going to leave.

And it means that I am going to have a completely different trip than I thought! No EE. (wah!) No SM. No 7DMT. No Dinosaur. No ToT. (wah!!) I have to rethink my FP+s and my touring strategy. I really want Becky to experience 7DMT so I think I'll get her a FP for that and one for me for something else, maybe. I will FP+ ToT with her and then just chicken exit. I assume that they'll still let me go through the queue. I have no idea how big I'll be and I assume that the CMs can't assume that I'm pregnant nor can they ask so we'll see.

Does anyone have any experience with that?

I hope to be back soon with a FP+ update but don't quote me on that. I just never know what the sickness will bring me each day!

65 Days to Go!

:dogdance::dogdance:party:party:

Well, don't you know how to make an entrance after being gone for awhile??

Congratulations to you and your family!!! I'm so happy for you!

:dogdance::dogdance:party:party:

Well, don't you know how to make an entrance after being gone for awhile??

Congratulations to you and your family!!! I'm so happy for you!

Haha.

Thank you!!

I hear from Raeven that your May plans aren't going so well. I'm sorry to hear that! I hope it gets worked out!

Yay you're back!

Well pickles are delicious...

YUP!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

:jumping1:

Okay I already knew, but it's still exciting!

So I rush to my phone in the bedroom where Blair is getting ready. Completely oblivious. I don't even want to stop and take the time to tell him what's going on. I google "Mirena false positive pregnancy test" and find a lot of hits where people have found out they actually are pregnant with the Mirena but that the Mirena does NOT give false positives.

I go into complete FREAK OUT mode. I am pregnant and I have an IUD in my body!!! My first reaction is to take another pregnancy test but, of course, that was my last one. My second reaction is to burst in to tears. Which I do. Blair is looking at me completely bewildered. I tell him that I think I'm pregnant and I need to get this IUD out now!!

Exactly what I would do! Btw I don't think I ever heard the initial story of how you found out so this is all new to me.

I worry that since it's later in the day, the pregnancy test at the clinic will come back negative. I fish my test out of the garbage and take a picture. The last thing I want is for them to think I'm a hysterical crazy woman who thinks she's pregnant.

:rotfl: I don't think they would've thought that.

Now, when I tell the story people are horrified that she even asked the question. I was very grateful for it. She asked completely without judgement and I felt that the decision was absolutely mine to make. Also, we had moved beyond expecting to have kids or even a kid so this was a complete turn around in my head. I had been looking forward to more money and time and complete freedom. A kid was going to change all of my plans. But when she asked me, my immediate answer was yes, I want this. Which was really good to know. Even with all the change and the work, I still wanted this to happen.

I understand why she would ask that it would be unfair to assume one way or the other, and gives you a chance to make your own decision.

:cheer2:

I maybe sort of see something. I look at Blair. He shrugs his shoulders. The tech kind of gets exasperated and points - Right. There.

Okay. I sort of see something. It is extremely faint and super tiny. Like a pinprick. That's a strong heartbeat??

They probably know what to look for so it seems super obvious to them. But it seems silly to think it would be obvious to people who have never had a baby before.

I haven't been back to the doctor except an intake visit where they handed me a huge binder full of rules. It stressed me out so I haven't read too much. Plus I got a ton of pamphlets. It's a wonder anyone is born at all!

:laughing: It is a wonder too many rules!

I am currently 11 weeks and 3 days and waiting anxiously for the end of the first trimester which will hopefully be the end to this constant morning sickness. My sisters were also really sick the first trimester and perked up the second, so that's what I'm hoping for.

So close! :thumbsup2 I think you're down to 10 days! You'll be all perky in time for Chicago and Disney!

Right now, I'm still going. We were just in Disney in Sept for two weeks and I did not see a mosquito once. And we were looking. According to the CDC, they are only advising that pregnant women restrict travel to the Miami-Dade area. I know that a lot of women have decided to cancel their trips because they don't want to take the risk and I completely understand. It wasn't a decision that I made lightly. I looked at a lot of information and statistics and I feel that, for me, the risk is extremely minimal. The distance between WDW and Miami is about the distance between Minneapolis and Des Moines, IA. I thought that if there was Zika in Des Moines, I don't think I'd be too worried. However, I will be watching to see if anything changes as the next two months go by. Also, if I get there and I don't feel comfortable, we're just going to leave.

Exactly there are no mosquitos in Disney! It'll still be fun even though it's a different kind of trip. Because you can still ride almost all the rides I can :rotfl:

A little birdie told me you updated today and that I should come take a look...............
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I"m so very happy for you guys!

Now, when I tell the story people are horrified that she even asked the question. I was very grateful for it. She asked completely without judgement and I felt that the decision was absolutely mine to make.
I am going to say and I have no problem with everyone seeing me write this - :thumbsup2

and announces that it has a heartbeat of 150. Very good! I have no idea what is good and what is not.
t's
Have you read anything online yet about baby heart rates and what they mean? No? I won't tell you then :) But 150 is definitely good!

I had terrible morning sickness with my youngest so I do hope your goes away soon, mine did. Don't worry about the binder either, just relax and once you aren't sick everyday, enjoy your pregnancy :flower1:

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you! And just think, in a few short years, you'll be introducing baby to Disney! And let me tell you, from someone who just did it, it's super exciting!

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Sorry you are so sick. I was nauseous with my 2nd, every day from week 3 to week 8. It's how I knew I was preggo. I got ginger root from the store and grated it in hot water and made a sort of ginger tea. It helped a little. Hopefully yours will be gone soon!

Second tri is the best because you have more energy.

I hope you get some answers about being pregnant at Disney. Maybe there are some threads on the board about it?

So excited to read all about it!

Last edited:
The same little birdie also told me to come back and get caught up here :rolleyes1

Congratulations! How exciting for you and your husband! Now you get to start planning a trip to Disney once your baby is born haha.

I have been super sick all day for weeks and just getting my work done at work exhausts me, much less doing Disboards stuff.

And I'm uncomfortable.

And I have to pee a lot.

See where I'm going with this???

giphy.gif

YUP!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

It's completely shocking!

It's a crazy story. Buckle up. (It's also very slightly graphic - pee, blood draw, etc. Just a small warning.)

Depending on how much you've read my PTRs, you may know that DH and I have been trying for years. And years.

We basically gave up a long time ago and were happy with our decision. So recently, I got a little annoyed with a couple of late periods (my cycle is wacky) that got my heart racing but turned out to be nothing so I decided to go on the Mirena (IUD). They had me take a pregnancy test, asked me about my last period, etc. Pregnancy test negative so they inserted the Mirena.

Two weeks go by.

One night, out of the blue, I decide to take a pregnancy test in the morning. Just 'cause. I always have them and I've taken them randomly throughout the years just for my peace of mind because, like I've said, my cycle is wacky. I take the test in the morning (though I did go to the bathroom at 4am so it technically wasn't my first bathroom visit of the day but oh well) and kind of went about my business in the bathroom. Then I looked at the test.

Whaaaat is that? Am I see two lines??

I am!

There're two lines. TWO! Two means you're pregnant. Am I pregnant?? Or is it the Mirena making my body think I'm pregnant?

What is happening!!!!

I pulled myself together and left the poor man in the bedroom while I went into the living room to call and try to get in to my OB. I'm really worried that they won't give me an appt today since they're always busy. And I resolve to somehow get an appt even if I have to beg. Or cry. Or scream. All of which were maybe going to happen anyway.

The scheduler is really nice and I tell her what is going on and she immediately says that they'll get me in no matter what. Oh thank god. But my OB's day off is today. Of course it is. I silently start to cry. She immediately checks the next clinic closest to mine and the OB there is available at 10:50am, 11:30am, 2pm...I immediately jump on the 10:50am appt. Why on earth I would want to wait until later??

She tells me that I should come with a full bladder and then we hang up. There is no way that I am going in to work. Of course, I have a big meeting that day so I call the meeting organizer and get his VM. I leave a message but I'm worried that he won't get it in time for our 10:30am meeting. So I call my boss who is not at work yet (he comes in super late, like 11am every day) and ask him to send an email to the meeting guy right away so that he doesn't expect me.

All that done, I just sit on the couch and try to think happy thoughts. Blair leaves for work after telling me to call him immediately once I know something. It's really hard to wrap my head around what is happening.

I sit on the couch again and wait. I'm nervous so of course I have to pee a lot. Then I worry about not having a full bladder. No need to worry. By the time I get to the clinic I have to go really really badly.

After giving a sample, I get checked in by a nurse and then sit in an exam room forever. Which was probably only a few minutes but it felt like forever. The OB comes in and says, "So you're pregnant, huh?"

"Well, think I am. I have this picture..."

"Oh no. Sorry. I thought you knew. Your pregnancy test immediately came back positive. You are definitely pregnant. Do you want to keep the baby?"

"Yes!"

She takes out the Mirena and explains that I'll have a greater chance of miscarriage. Which I already knew from the internet. We can't quite figure out how far along I'd be since my cycle is weird so she sent me to have my blood drawn for the pregnancy hormone levels. They come back pretty high. She estimates 5 to 6 weeks. She's a little concerned about my age and the Mirena so she sends me for an ultrasound that evening. Luckily, Blair got off work so he could come with me to the ultrasound.

We see a gestational sack and not much else. Which makes them think I'm 4 weeks. So we schedule another ultrasound for two weeks.

We wait.

Then a few days in, the bleeding starts in the middle of the night. Blair and I spend the night on the couch comforting each other knowing that it will do what it has to do. But it's still hard.

The bleeding stays steady. I call the OB triage line. They think it's just spotting. I'm to call if it gets worse.

It doesn't get worse but I dread going to the bathroom. I cramp, which is normal, but it could also be not normal. I also start to get very sick all day long. Constant nausea. Exhaustion. My poor DH does everything while I lay and moan on the couch after work.

The days drag and finally we get to the ultrasound.

I'm so sick that I can barely lift my head to look at the monitor. We're hoping so hard for a little heartbeat. That will take our chances of miscarriage way down.

I see nothing. I try to stay really still but I still see nothing. I tell her that I can't see it.

She says that it is really apparent and right in the middle of the screen. The white flickering.

She does some more things on the screen and announces that it has a heartbeat of 150. Very good! I have no idea what is good and what is not. I've been trying to stay off the internet because it just upsets me. I take her at her word and collapse back on the bed thing super sick and not caring anymore now that I know we have a heartbeat.

Luckily Blair is there so he can pay attention for the two of us. We find out I am 7 weeks and 3 days with a due date of Sept 16th. Which may change since it is so early.

We back calculate and figure out that we conceived on Christmas Eve. Our little Christmas miracle!

Now, what does this mean for Disney?

Good question.

Another reason I have had a hard time being on the Boards. I just didn't know what I was going to do. What rides can I ride? What about Zika? We've talked it over and this is what is happening.

Right now, I'm still going. We were just in Disney in Sept for two weeks and I did not see a mosquito once. And we were looking. According to the CDC, they are only advising that pregnant women restrict travel to the Miami-Dade area. I know that a lot of women have decided to cancel their trips because they don't want to take the risk and I completely understand. It wasn't a decision that I made lightly. I looked at a lot of information and statistics and I feel that, for me, the risk is extremely minimal. The distance between WDW and Miami is about the distance between Minneapolis and Des Moines, IA. I thought that if there was Zika in Des Moines, I don't think I'd be too worried. However,
I will be watching to see if anything changes as the next two months go by. Also, if I get there and I don't feel comfortable, we're just going to leave.

And it means that I am going to have a completely different trip than I thought! No EE. (wah!) No SM. No 7DMT. No Dinosaur. No ToT. (wah!!) I have to rethink my FP+s and my touring strategy. I really want Becky to experience 7DMT so I think I'll get her a FP for that and one for me for something else, maybe. I will FP+ ToT with her and then just chicken exit. I assume that they'll still let me go through the queue. I have no idea how big I'll be and I assume that the CMs can't assume that I'm pregnant nor can they ask so we'll see.

Does anyone have any experience with that?

I hope to be back soon with a FP+ update but don't quote me on that. I just never know what the sickness will bring me each day!

65 Days to Go!

Holy Moly! Congratulations girl!!!!! This is SO EXCITING!!! Even though no EE for this trip... just imagine how amazing it will be for you to one day take your little munchkin on EE with you for the first time!! #EEForever!

A little birdie told me you updated today and that I should come take a look...............
Haha. I wonder who that "birdie" could be.....:rotfl2:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I"m so very happy for you guys!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to say and I have no problem with everyone seeing me write this - :thumbsup2

Yay!!

Have you read anything online yet about baby heart rates and what they mean? No? I won't tell you then :) But 150 is definitely good!

Does that mean it's a girl???

I had terrible morning sickness with my youngest so I do hope your goes away soon, mine did. Don't worry about the binder either, just relax and once you aren't sick everyday, enjoy your pregnancy :flower1:

I'm still sick at week 17! :sad: But I do think it is slooooowly getting better.

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you! And just think, in a few short years, you'll be introducing baby to Disney! And let me tell you, from someone who just did it, it's super exciting!

I am excited about this. My kid will be indoctrinated from the get go. I am NOT living with two non-Walt Disney World fans!

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Sorry you are so sick. I was nauseous with my 2nd, every day from week 3 to week 8. It's how I knew I was preggo. I got ginger root from the store and grated it in hot water and made a sort of ginger tea. It helped a little. Hopefully yours will be gone soon!

It's not - still sick at week 17! But it is getting better. At a snail's pace.

The same little birdie also told me to come back and get caught up here :rolleyes1

Congratulations! How exciting for you and your husband! Now you get to start planning a trip to Disney once your baby is born haha.

Haha. That bird does get around, doesn't she??

Thank you!!!

I may already be thinking about a trip..... :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts