"Or you could just go to WDW for a couple of days..." - May 2017 PTR -updt 2/28

We are getting old...especially you. Man, once you hit 24, it's all over from there. :lmao: I just think that work needs to automatically give me the last two weeks in December off. Germany gets all of August off.

I know I want a Christmas vacation again!

Your brother, I tell ya. :faint:

:sad2: He doesn't always use his brain.

Haha. Why does his think that there are entire stores full of cards if no one gives cards? Your family must buy a lot of cards to keep Hallmark in business if you are the only weirdos who buy cards! :laughing:

:rotfl: The Hallmark near us just went out of business maybe he felt that proved his point.

Awesome. D-Luxe is going on the list. Though it sounds like it's getting more and more busy - people are really liking it and the word is getting out!

One time we ate late at night though and this time it was the middle of the day so I hope that's all it was. I would say overall December was busier than September, but the wait times were about the same most the time.

I'm also hoping to soon get some discounts for May!! AKL is not cheap!

I know! I did get the bounceback though. Of course it doesn't look like a normal reservation on MDE so I have to call to change anything, but I want to see the AP discount.

That is a conundrum! Are you going down to one ADR a day? Or even less????? :scared1:

I think we're at 1-2 still but I canceled a couple. I might want to change some but I haven't changed any yet.

Day 1-Club Villain (if it's running) or a restaurant in DS either Frontera Cocina or Planet Hollywood
Day 2-Marceline tour, Le Cellier but I might do Shulas or Yatchsman instead
Day 3-CRT, Cali Grill
Day 4-Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose but I also liked the cobb salad at the Brown Derby and we like Sci Fi too
Day 5-WCC (Dinner)
Day 6-WCC(Breakfast), Il Mulino

The Hallmark near us just went out of business maybe he felt that proved his point.

:rotfl2:

Day 1-Club Villain (if it's running) or a restaurant in DS either Frontera Cocina or Planet Hollywood
Day 2-Marceline tour, Le Cellier but I might do Shulas or Yatchsman instead
Day 3-CRT, Cali Grill
Day 4-Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose but I also liked the cobb salad at the Brown Derby and we like Sci Fi too
Day 5-WCC (Dinner)
Day 6-WCC(Breakfast), Il Mulino

I preferred the Yachtsman to Le Cellier but Le Cellier is more convenient and you should have the experience there at least once.

Loved Sci-Fi. I'm a little sad that we're eating at Prime Time now and not at Sci-Fi. But maybe I'll really like Prime Time. This was one of Becky's picks so I won't change it.

The one thing about table service is that GF seems to be easier to handle than at CS locations.

You do have some $$$ restaurants on there. Is it all fitting in the budget?

:rotfl2:

I preferred the Yachtsman to Le Cellier but Le Cellier is more convenient and you should have the experience there at least once.

Loved Sci-Fi. I'm a little sad that we're eating at Prime Time now and not at Sci-Fi. But maybe I'll really like Prime Time. This was one of Becky's picks so I won't change it.

The one thing about table service is that GF seems to be easier to handle than at CS locations.

You do have some $$$ restaurants on there. Is it all fitting in the budget?

I think either would be convenient since we'll be Epcot that day. Shula's would be too. I'm considering doing it again because it was so good, but we won't have the birthday coupon this time so it would be about the same price as any of them. There are some things I want to try at Le Cellier though. They all get good reviews.

Sci Fi might be a potential change. I guess I could get the cobb salad at the lounge sometime if I ever really wanted it because that's all I really wanted from there.

That's always been part of my dilemma. I did pick out some CS restaurants though.

Yeah, food and the hotel are pretty much the only things we have to pay for so I figure now is the time to enjoy the fancy meals :rotfl: CRT is prepaid so that one's all set, and we don't know about CV yet. I still think our food budget won't be as big this time as last time. The Fantasmic package was really expensive.

I don't mind spending more on a meal if we both enjoy it and eat a lot of it, but the trouble I had before is with someone always sick and having a lot of meals we were ordering entrees that we weren't finishing so it felt like a waste of money. I know when you're sick you can't usually tell ahead of time if you won't want to eat, but this time with less reservations a day hopefully that won't happen.

Last edited:
I hope you found your Christmas spirit and had a wonderful holiday :santa: The IASW D&B you got your MIL is adorable and yes, you really lucked out with the pattern! I hope she likes and appreciates it. I've always spent more on my mom for birthdays and Christmas than on my MIL and DH is fine with it, but that's all based on how we both did things growing up. Boys and their moms sometimes though.....actually I hope when my boys grow up they want to buy me really nice gifts for every occasion, so while as someone with a MIL I think your original idea was absolutely fine, someone who only has sons is glad Blair wanted more for his mom lol!
On another non-Disney related note, I am a big shopper and am jealous you live by the Mall of America :snooty: I would be totally fine taking a "vacation" to visit that mall! Just don't think DH or the boys would be on board........

I hope you found your Christmas spirit and had a wonderful holiday :santa: The IASW D&B you got your MIL is adorable and yes, you really lucked out with the pattern! I hope she likes and appreciates it. I've always spent more on my mom for birthdays and Christmas than on my MIL and DH is fine with it, but that's all based on how we both did things growing up. Boys and their moms sometimes though.....actually I hope when my boys grow up they want to buy me really nice gifts for every occasion, so while as someone with a MIL I think your original idea was absolutely fine, someone who only has sons is glad Blair wanted more for his mom lol!
On another non-Disney related note, I am a big shopper and am jealous you live by the Mall of America :snooty: I would be totally fine taking a "vacation" to visit that mall! Just don't think DH or the boys would be on board........

I did get some of my Christmas spirit and did have a good holiday. I think it ends up being too much food prepping sometimes. I want a little bit because that feels Christmas-y but too much and it just feels like you spend all your time working and not enjoying the holidays.

You are good to remind me about sons and mothers. We definitely do more with my family though I really try to do things with them too! Becky does have a daughter and while they are on good terms, they aren't super close. When her daughter was getting married, I went mother of the bride dress shopping with Becky because her daughter didn't want to go! Her daighter is nice but just clueless about things that you just do for others even though you might not want to do them yourself.

You should totally come for a weekend and vacation at the Mall of America! Your family might be surprised at all there is to do there. Blair even likes going (as long as it isn't too crowded). We have Nickelodeon Universe in the center of the mall with rides. (Totally not Disney-level but still fun) There is a mini-golf course, fun restaurants, and right now they have the Myth Busters Experience exhibit. And of course, all the stores. There are plenty of guy pleasing stores like Nike, Reebok, sports stores, and the Swiss Army Knife store. That one is really fun because you can pick out everything you want to go into your own Swiss Army Knife. It's pretty awesome. And next door to the MAll of America is the indoor Waterpark of America which I've never been to but I've heard is fun.

If you do ever come, let me know and we can do a DISMeet at the Mall!

I agree with Raeven that having a vacation so close to Christmas made Christmas feel different this year.

I had a tough time getting into the spirit too! Everything was just so hectic and rushed, trying to do Disney trip stuff and Christmas stuff all at the same time, and then getting back right before having people over for the holiday without time to get things cleaned up the way I'd have it, rather than how the house/dog sitters left it.

Oh well, it's all over now, so happy new year!!

I love the IASW Dooney!! I was planning to buy the handbag on our trip, but I didn't see it anywhere. I was upset with myself because I thought about getting in online and didn't, because I wanted to see it in person first. I love the way the D/B logo is centered on the ivy print, that's awesome!

We are 119 days out already and I can't believe it! This trip seemed so far away, and now it feels right around the corner. I have GOT to get my planning revved into high gear.

I agree with Raeven that having a vacation so close to Christmas made Christmas feel different this year.

I had a tough time getting into the spirit too! Everything was just so hectic and rushed, trying to do Disney trip stuff and Christmas stuff all at the same time, and then getting back right before having people over for the holiday without time to get things cleaned up the way I'd have it, rather than how the house/dog sitters left it.

Oh well, it's all over now, so happy new year!!

I love the IASW Dooney!! I was planning to buy the handbag on our trip, but I didn't see it anywhere. I was upset with myself because I thought about getting in online and didn't, because I wanted to see it in person first. I love the way the D/B logo is centered on the ivy print, that's awesome!

We are 119 days out already and I can't believe it! This trip seemed so far away, and now it feels right around the corner. I have GOT to get my planning revved into high gear.

Happy New Year!

That would be really hard to do all the Christmas stuff before I left PLUS pack. And then you have the usual vacation let down but then Christmas is so close!

Is the handbag no longer available online? I didn't look much past the wristlet since that was all I could afford for my MIL.

I have to start wrapping my head around this trip too! I'm hoping that the quite of January will allow my thoughts to catch up!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I hope that your holidays were merry and bright! Mine were good - a little hectic and I did get a bit into the holiday spirit but I definitely need to work on it. I did a lot of cooking and preparing for our various holidays and since I worked the 23rd, it meant a lot squeezed into a short time period. It's partially my own fault, I start to get ambitious right at the end and then just wear myself out.

Which I think led to my catching a horrible cold last Tues.

tumblr_m5u4jf1hVa1qh502no1_500.gif

I'm glad that I got it after the holidays but it's been a miserable several days for me. I did have some time off this week but I've been mostly prone and have done nothing. We did go to my parents for New Years Eve like we normally do. We go to a fancy grocery store and everyone just picks out what they want to eat even if it isn't what anyone else wants. BUT the catch is that you have to prepare it yourself. Blair got sushi, my parents did shrimp, and I wanted a steak but since I had my cold, I couldn't really taste anything so I just went with a baked potato. Everyone else wanted a baked potato too so we got really elaborate with the toppings, except me. I'll have a really good steak (and maybe some french fries!) when I can smell again.

I had a bit of a Disney Christmas, though!

upload_2017-1-1_21-12-15.png

First, I got some Disney goodies in the mail from @Raeven who had just been to Disney. (I sent her some things too but since I hadn't just been to Disney they were thinkgs from MN.)

I got a stuffed yeti from EE, a Gryffindor headband from WWoHP, and a GF chocolate chip cookie mix from Erin McKenna's. I was totally stoked to get all those things!

upload_2017-1-1_21-14-59.png

I was going to make some cookies so I could also partake in some Christmas goodies but time got away from me and now I have my cold. I tried some chocolate the other day and my taste buds must be whacked beause it tasted DISGUSTING. I was HORRIFIED!!!

tumblr_lnmcx0PHO31qcke6t.gif

So yeah, definitely not baking any cookies until my taste buds are back to where they were before!

I also got these goodies for Christmas:

upload_2017-1-1_21-23-8.png

A Lilo and Stitch bow (now I have to create a Lilo and Stitch outfit), Gigi from Kiki's Delivery Service (Misukoshi, Epcot - he's super soft!), a Platform 9-3/4 luggage tag, and a HP bag!

I also got this from my aunt:

upload_2017-1-1_21-26-1.png

An Orange Bird MB!!!!!! I'm so excited to wear this on my trip in May. I'm glad it's gen 1 and not the newer MBs because I am NOT digging the new MB style.

mbtwo389795711.jpg

They look way too fat for my wrist. And then there is more band to get your wrist sweaty. You'd think that they could have made it smaller. I like that you can put it in different holders but the puck looks huge. It'll be interesting to see it in person. I can only assume that we'll be getting it for our May trip.

Speaking of which, a discount came out but it's not that good. There is nothing for our stay at AKL and when I looked at POR, I thought we could get a pool view room (no standards available, bummer) and save $200 but I didn't take it all the way to the end screen and it wasn't showing the tax. So we'd only save around $50. Which isn't nothing but it really isn't much. I was really hoping for a discount for AKL. Oh well.

While I was feeling rather miserable, I did manage to put together my lego Wall-E. Which is crazy because I've been doing really stupid stuff like put on two different kinds of socks and put my empty plate in the fridge. I'm doing the exact stuff that my sisters have described doing while pregnant. Except I am not - just the cold. And I haven't been able to read, it makes my head hurt but put picture directions in front of me and I've got it. Well, if by "got it" you mean many hours of groaning because of a hurting head and several missing piece scares, then yes.

upload_2017-1-1_21-44-14.png

Isn't he the cutest??

"Just a TV with a head", my foot! Which is what the jerk at the Swan and Dolphin sandcastle demonstration said this last Sept. Needless to say, I did NOT stay for his demonstration. The jerk.

Only 124 Days to Go! And the entire winter to get through! :faint:

Which I think led to my catching a horrible cold last Tues.

Oh no!

and I wanted a steak but since I had my cold, I couldn't really taste anything so I just went with a baked potato

Aw :sad2: Josh made steak when I wasn't home today and I yelled at him for not sharing after :rotfl:

First, I got some Disney goodies in the mail from @Raeven who had just been to Disney. (I sent her some things too but since I hadn't just been to Disney they were thinkgs from MN.)

I got a stuffed yeti from EE, a Gryffindor headband from WWoHP, and a GF chocolate chip cookie mix from Erin McKenna's. I was totally stoked to get all those things!

Yay! I used the MN cup yesterday! I didn't include my picture for everyone! @DexLabDeeDee sent me items with adhesives tested in her lab, things from MN (like the cup that I'm holding), and her own recipe of taco seasoning (which was delicious).

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 11.12.46 PM.png

I was going to make some cookies so I could also partake in some Christmas goodies but time got away from me and now I have my cold. I tried some chocolate the other day and my taste buds must be whacked beause it tasted DISGUSTING. I was HORRIFIED!!!

What?! NOOOO

A Lilo and Stitch bow (now I have to create a Lilo and Stitch outfit),

So many possibilities! There's so much Stitch stuff out there.

An Orange Bird MB!!!!!! I'm so excited to wear this on my trip in May. I'm glad it's gen 1 and not the newer MBs because I am NOT digging the new MB style.

I want this one for May.

400000689562.1.jpg

Speaking of which, a discount came out but it's not that good. There is nothing for our stay at AKL and when I looked at POR, I thought we could get a pool view room (no standards available, bummer) and save $200 but I didn't take it all the way to the end screen and it wasn't showing the tax. So we'd only save around $50. Which isn't nothing but it really isn't much. I was really hoping for a discount for AKL. Oh well.

The discount is so strange. I've never gone in May before, but this is the worst discount I've seen for any time of the year I've been.

Isn't he the cutest??

Yes! I'm awful with picture directions :rotfl: I never would've been able to build that.

Only 124 Days to Go! And the entire winter to get through! :faint:

:confused3 4 months would go faster if they weren't winter months...

I'm skipping ahead of everything so I can FREAK OUT over the Wall-E! That is so cute!! I can't imagine how time consuming it was to put together...my only even close to similar experience is with these little nanoblock Pokemon my kids decided to buy with their own money last summer...guess who had to put them together.

It took an hour for each one and I had to use tweezers to pick up some of the pieces because they were so tiny. The instructions were in Japanese, but luckily I do better with the picture type instructions and those were included.
I have never put together a lego structure with instructions (my DH is really into legos, so he helps the kids usually), and it really feels overwhelming to me for some reason!

I'm really sorry that you also suffer from taste bud distress (it's what I call it to make it seem fancy - ha!) when you're sick. I'm the same way, and it always seems to happen right before a significant eating day. Once, we went to have sushi, and I thought wasabi would help...let's just say it wasn't the experience I was hoping for. I got a little too much at one time :scared1:
I hope you are feeling better and your ability to taste and smell returns soon!!!

Hooray for presents!! You got some cute stuff!! Kiki's Delivery Service is one of my favorites...Mitsukoshi is both a dream and a nightmare, and if I ever win the lottery, look out!

I love the Orange Bird band!!! I always think about getting an orange band so I can paint him on one. I just got my AP band in the mail on Saturday and it's the new style. I have a picture HERE if you want to see.

The plus side is...if you decorate your bands, you'll have more room on the "face" of it. That's reaching, but I was trying to see some kind of positive. I don't really like the size, and I don't like that I'll have something watch sized on both wrists. I feel like it's going to be a lot more awkward and noticeable. I am really anxious to get a look at the clip on/keychain things that they're supposed to have to put the puck thing into once everything gets rolled out. I only had our old ones to show MIL at Christmas, and she seemed ok with the regular one, but I don't know if she'll like the bigger style. It might not matter at all anyway, since she doesn't have any experience either way, but I can't help but worry about everything. It's what I do.

I'm sorry about the discount not being awesome. I know I got lucky with the pin code thing for May, but I'm worried about my October trip, because my dates were excluded from the bounce back offer (and that made me so nervous!), and the AP rates don't come out very far in advance. My mom wants to stay at the Poly, and I picked the cheapest week for standard prices, but they're still higher than I want to pay. I've been looking at renting points for a studio because it would save a huge amount of money, but I'm afraid to commit since those rented point reservations are hard to cancel and it scares me.

I've been following along and also headed to DW in the spring! What are the discounts that you've seen so far? I see things popping up for April, and then for things starting in June, but nothing for May?

I showed my 5 year but lad your Lego Wall-E....he was majorly impressed. We may end up getting the castle if they have it at the Lego store in June. Currently he and I are knee deep in a Minions set.

So sorry for your cold. We've had it going around our house and my parents' house since October. We all just keep passing it around! Both my 2 yr old, my mom, and I are the current sick ones. Ugh. And I go back to work tomorrow. Oh well.

You are getting closer! We are just a tad behind you. Yeh, I thought the discounts werent very good - glad we rented points - and it just means bookings are up, so it will probably be busier. Yuck.

I know winter basically just started but now that the holidays are over, I'm ready for spring....lol.

I've been following along and also headed to DW in the spring! What are the discounts that you've seen so far? I see things popping up for April, and then for things starting in June, but nothing for May?
There is a room only discount for 15-25% off select resorts and room types that covers April-beginning of June. There are a couple others too but I can't remember all the details. One includes one QS meal per day but you have to do a full priced package so that's horrible, in my opinion.

There is a room only discount for 15-25% off select resorts and room types that covers April-beginning of June. There are a couple others too but I can't remember all the details. One includes one QS meal per day but you have to do a full priced package so that's horrible, in my opinion.

Thank you! For whatever reason I wasn't seeing this on the website. After your response, I called and saved approx. $500 US (which is huge right now for us Canadian folks!), so thank you very much! :)

Thank you! For whatever reason I wasn't seeing this on the website. After your response, I called and saved approx. $500 US (which is huge right now for us Canadian folks!), so thank you very much! :)
You are very welcome! Glad it worked out! :)

I'm skipping ahead of everything so I can FREAK OUT over the Wall-E! That is so cute!! I can't imagine how time consuming it was to put together...my only even close to similar experience is with these little nanoblock Pokemon my kids decided to buy with their own money last summer...guess who had to put them together.

It took an hour for each one and I had to use tweezers to pick up some of the pieces because they were so tiny. The instructions were in Japanese, but luckily I do better with the picture type instructions and those were included.
I have never put together a lego structure with instructions (my DH is really into legos, so he helps the kids usually), and it really feels overwhelming to me for some reason!

I'm really sorry that you also suffer from taste bud distress (it's what I call it to make it seem fancy - ha!) when you're sick. I'm the same way, and it always seems to happen right before a significant eating day. Once, we went to have sushi, and I thought wasabi would help...let's just say it wasn't the experience I was hoping for. I got a little too much at one time :scared1:
I hope you are feeling better and your ability to taste and smell returns soon!!!

Hooray for presents!! You got some cute stuff!! Kiki's Delivery Service is one of my favorites...Mitsukoshi is both a dream and a nightmare, and if I ever win the lottery, look out!

I love the Orange Bird band!!! I always think about getting an orange band so I can paint him on one. I just got my AP band in the mail on Saturday and it's the new style. I have a picture HERE if you want to see.

The plus side is...if you decorate your bands, you'll have more room on the "face" of it. That's reaching, but I was trying to see some kind of positive. I don't really like the size, and I don't like that I'll have something watch sized on both wrists. I feel like it's going to be a lot more awkward and noticeable. I am really anxious to get a look at the clip on/keychain things that they're supposed to have to put the puck thing into once everything gets rolled out. I only had our old ones to show MIL at Christmas, and she seemed ok with the regular one, but I don't know if she'll like the bigger style. It might not matter at all anyway, since she doesn't have any experience either way, but I can't help but worry about everything. It's what I do.

I'm sorry about the discount not being awesome. I know I got lucky with the pin code thing for May, but I'm worried about my October trip, because my dates were excluded from the bounce back offer (and that made me so nervous!), and the AP rates don't come out very far in advance. My mom wants to stay at the Poly, and I picked the cheapest week for standard prices, but they're still higher than I want to pay. I've been looking at renting points for a studio because it would save a huge amount of money, but I'm afraid to commit since those rented point reservations are hard to cancel and it scares me.

Wall-E is so great! I am really happy with how he was designed and how he turned out. His front panel comes down too. It's one of the Lego IDEAS designs that was submitted by one of the Wall-E animators so it's as accurate as it'll ever be!

It took a few hours. I put on a tv show and just started working away. It totally seems overwhelming if you look at the big picture but Lego does a really good job at breaking it down into small portions. And it helps if you organize your pieces by color. I didn't do that because I was lazy and I thought hunting around for pieces would be fun (don't ask, I'm weird. And totally wrong. It was fun at first and then really frustrating after the millionth time.) But I didn't have to use tweezers! That would not be fun.

Haha. Wasabi is soooo strong!!

Mitsukoshi is a huge must-do every trip. But, like you, I also need more money!!

Thanks for the picture of the new band on your wrist. Your wrist seems small and it seems okay but - I know this sounds super whiny - I don't like that it's bigger!! I think it's going to look ridiculous and large on my wrist. (It's allll about meeeeee!!) No matter the size of the rest of my body, my wrists are always small and bony. I had a coworker riding in the car with me comment - "How can you even drive with wrists that small? They don't look strong enough!" :rotfl: I thought it was hilarious because I don't consider my wrists weak but they definitely look small. My fingers are also very slender - my ring size is 4.5. My friend says I have witch claw hands. :rotfl2:

Here is my wrist with my MB one notch away from child size. I could have easily done the child size but I wanted it a little loose in deference to the heat.

upload_2017-1-6_14-44-52.png

Here you can kind of see my witch claw hands

upload_2017-1-6_15-29-43.png

I appreciate you trying to make me feel better about the size of the new bands. I'm sure I'll get used to it, I'm in the whiny phase right now. :sad:

I worry about things too! I have no idea how my MIL will react. She'll probably be fine but I also showed her the older style so who knows? I hope that your mom is okay with it! I'm sure she will be, like you said, she won't know the difference.

I rented points for this last trip in Sept and while I was really nervous, it turned out great! We saved so much money, even with buying travel insurance. We used David's DVC and everything went really smoothly. I would totally do it again. I completely understand about being nervous and worried about renting points - I did too! But once I buy plane tickets, I'm locked in anyway so I thought, what the h*ll, let's try it. Buying the travel insurance for our DVC stay really gave me peace of mind in case of an unexpected emergency. I encourage you to really think hard about it! Especially if you aren't thinking of moving your resort/dates around. We definitely were going to stay at AKL that week in Sept no matter what so that wasn't a concern.

Good luck!

My fingers are also very slender - my ring size is 4.5.
I'm pretty sure mine is around there too! And my wrists are really skinny. It's awful because I can't buy any rings/bracelets from regular stores I'd have to buy something that could be sized at a jewelry store. I also don't like the new MBs, but you know that. I'll probably buy one of the older ones for the next trip.

I'm with you on the new MB's, me no likey :mad: I don't like the shape. Luckily DH and I have our AP MB's and we'll just keep using them for awhile, although for our May trip I'm going to order the new bands because, well, even though I don't like the way the new style looks I still want to have one to see for myself lol!
That's so sweet you and @Raeven sent each other Christmas presents :goodvibes I'm glad you managed to find a bit of your Christmas spirit. Hope your cold is better!

I'm with you on the new MB's, me no likey :mad: I don't like the shape. Luckily DH and I have our AP MB's and we'll just keep using them for awhile, although for our May trip I'm going to order the new bands because, well, even though I don't like the way the new style looks I still want to have one to see for myself lol!
That's so sweet you and @Raeven sent each other Christmas presents :goodvibes I'm glad you managed to find a bit of your Christmas spirit. Hope your cold is better!

I'm still ordering them too because, yeah, I have to have them. And we'll get two so....yay?

I've been looking at the Magic Your Way stickers for the new bands and I think they really improve it so I'll probably go in that direction. And wear my Orange Bird one as much as possible. And my Beauty and the Beast one. So really, I have options but I'm feeling whiny about it. :rolleyes:

My cold is getting MUCH better but it took A LOT of kleenex. Especially the Cool Touch ones that are Frozen themed. SAVED my nose!

I'm pretty sure mine is around there too! And my wrists are really skinny. It's awful because I can't buy any rings/bracelets from regular stores I'd have to buy something that could be sized at a jewelry store. I also don't like the new MBs, but you know that. I'll probably buy one of the older ones for the next trip.

Yeah, it's not like you have any old style MBs just lying about your apartment, either. Because you haven't been on a trip in awhile...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter