Opinions on late BF ADRs for 'Ohana, Crystal Palace and Garden Grill?

ArielSRL

DIS Veteran
I prefer to spend the first couple of hours in the parks hitting attractions at non-crowded times so I am planning later breakfast ADRs for June 2017. 11:30 'Ohana, 10:30 CP, and 10:15/10:30 GG. How has both the food and character interaction been that late in the morning?

We did do a 10:25 CP last June and it was no problem food or character-wise but I didn't know if that was the usual.

Thanks, in advance.

IMHO I would do CP on a MK day... My reasoning is that I don't want to leave the park (even for a monorail resort close by) unless I am leaving for an afternoon break or for the day.
I love the characters at CP, we have always had good interactions with them, and the food is excellent. 'Ohana is the closest but has a history of longer waits for your ADRs, and GG you would need to monorail to Epcot. Are you planning on hopping to Epcot? In that case GG also has good food and character interaction!

Last edited:
You will be seated late at Ohana, and refills may be more of a problem than at GG or CP.

IMHO I would do CP on a MK day... My reasoning is that I don't want to leave the park (even for a monorail resort close by) unless I am leaving for an afternoon break of for the day.
I love the characters at CP, we have always had good interactions with them, and the food is excellent. 'Ohana is the closest but has a history of longer waits for your ADRs, and GG you would need to monorail to Epcot. Are you planning on hopping to Epcot? In that case GG also has good food and character interaction!

You will be seated late at Ohana, and refills may be more of a problem than at GG or CP.
Thank you so much for your replies. I wasn't very clear...I am doing all of those on different days. CP and 'Ohana on MK days, GG on an Epcot day. My question was opinions on doing them for late breakfasts as opposed to earlier. Again, sorry I wasn't clear.

Hmmm...maybe 11-11:15 then. Just trying to spend as much park time before leaving as we will be taking a midday break right after. However, historically MK has had 8am EMH on Friday mornings, so we would have that extra hour, so we should be able to get quite a bit done...I think.

Hmmm...maybe 11-11:15 then. Just trying to spend as much park time before leaving as we will be taking a midday break right after. However, historically MK has had 8am EMH on Friday mornings, so we would have that extra hour, so we should be able to get quite a bit done...I think.
You will still be seated late. Expect that.

You will still be seated late. Expect that.
Thanks. I've heard that does tend to happen there. It's ok though, bc we will be doing the midday break (we are at WL) right after and won't have anything planned at a park til late afternoon/early evening. Thanks, again.

Thanks. I've heard that does tend to happen there. It's ok though, bc we will be doing the midday break (we are at WL) right after and won't have anything planned at a park til late afternoon/early evening. Thanks, again.
Yeah. By 9:30, we were seated a half hour late. I doubt they ever really catch up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter