Online Reservations

HesATramp

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

I've just got a quick question for ya'll! Our 180 day mark is Sunday, my question is this: If we were to want to make online dining reservations, would we be able to do it on Midnight Saturday, or would we have to wait until Sunday?

Until next time,
John

Hi All!

I've just got a quick question for ya'll! Our 180 day mark is Sunday, my question is this: If we were to want to make online dining reservations, would we be able to do it on Midnight Saturday, or would we have to wait until Sunday?

Until next time,
John
Two answers for this.

First, the official:
The online system rolls over at 6am, so you would have to wait until Sunday.

And now the unofficial:
You can do them now.

1. Log into the Disney site
  2. Start making ADRs as you normally would (if you need a step-by-step, see the thread in my signature)
  3. When you attempt to book one for more than 180 days out, it will ask you to confirm your resort
  4. Follow those directions on screen EXCEPT use today's date as your Check-In date
  5. Voila, the calendar is open until 190 days from today to book ADRs

I was poking around this forum trying to figure out if I should try to book my ADRs online or by phone at my 180-day mark. Didn't know if a human would be faster and haven't used the online feature before. I was a bit worried because we arrive 12/20 and will be there through the holidays, and have been hearing things are already booked.

Well....saw this tip here and thought it was too good to be true - not so! I was able to make reservations for all of the days we wanted to book during our trip. LeCellier was not available for the dates we wanted, but we were able to find options for all of our meals (we don't do dining plan and only plan 4 or 5 big meals each trip, wing the rest of them, often off-site).

I'd like to book a candelight processional package and am wondering if that can be done online as well - and if so - when? We've never done this before and think it's time.

Thanks so much for the tip, and if you have any CP ADR advice, I'll take it!

:goodvibes So glad to see this! I've never made our ADR's online. I think I will this time. Our actual 180 mark is Monday but I'm going to try tonight. :cool1:

Also would like advice on the CP at Epcot. :confused3

Thanks!!

I'd like to book a candelight processional package and am wondering if that can be done online

Last year, CP packages were not available for booking online - it had to be done by phone.

:goodvibesThank you, Thank you, Thank you Cafeen:thumbsup2

:cool1:Just Booked for our December trip and got everything we wanted!!!:goodvibes

Now we just have to wait:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter