Online Check- In ??

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the online check in feature before arriving to WDW? Has it affected your room request(s) in any way? What about possible upgrades? Does it take away any of the fun of checking in at the resort? We will be staying at the AKV in Jambo House. Thanks for sharing any experience you may have had with it.

I was wary of doing it also but decided to try it out anyway, figuring if I messed it up I can correct it at the checkin desk. But there was no problem at all. I did it online in early Sept for my trip to Pop Century. When I walked into Pop, there was a sign shwoing where online checkin people show go. I waled over there, gave her my name and showed an ID. Shed turned around and gave me my package and told me the room was ready! This was at 10AM!!!! This is a great advantage to anyone travelling - by doing online checkin the rooms get done earlier. I've heard that from others odwn there . It was really nice because we used the Magical Express vus from the airport. We went to the room, changed into our bathing suits and went to the pool (we had to wait for other family memebers to come in). While we were at the pool, we saw our luggage being delivered to our room!!! That was great! We will do this again next year!:surfweb:

Online check-in doesn't have anything to do with room requests and upgrades; it merely allows you to load your cc. information into the system, instead of waiting until you get to the check-in desk.

Room requests are tied to your room reservation, so you will want to confirm them a few days before you arrive. You can inquire about available upgrades at the check-in desk and they can tell you if there are any, and the cost involved to upgrade and you can decide at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter