Online ADR's with food allergies

famcruisefun

Mouseketeer
Ok - I'm sure this has been discussed already - but I've just been searching and can't find what I'm looking for. So sorry for repeating...
I'm due to make my ADR's for our January trip on Thursday and I'm wondering how putting in food allergies works. We have a group of 6 people and have 2 with food allergies and 2 with severe lactose intolerance (bordering on milk allergy). I'm wondering if there's a way to input that info once for all of the reservations, or if I have to repeat it for each place. Also - is there space for all of that info?
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. One of the severe lactose issues is with my sister who is running the half marathon - I really don't want her to get messed up by eating the wrong thing.
Thank you!

My son (5) has many food allergies and you there is a spot when making the online reservation to include that info. Yes, you do have to check the boxes for each reservation you make. And then email WDW.Special.Diets@disney.com and they wills end you a form to fill out listing each person and their allergies and email it back. It all works very well IMO.

Thank you.:thumbsup2 I didn't know about emailing the special diets people. That will be a big help. Now just have to decide for sure where we're going and what time and then get ready to brew the coffee for my 3am appointment with online reservations!:banana:

We were there last week. I had made all of my reservations then contacted special diets. The form has sections to fill out but also a comment section so you can add what you need. I found the restaurants in Epcot to be super attentive. The manager came over immediately and discussed with me what my daughter could eat. The other restaurants no one mentioned it I had to ask to speak to someone.

I am travelling with a child with a peanut allergy. I contacted the special diets dept and have been emailing back and forth with them. They will email you info too. I asked for the chef at the resort we are staying at to contact us which he did. We had to cancel one buffet b.c they did not have enough of the foods my son likes that would be safe. However, the chef at the resort is very accomadating so I know we can always do breakfast there and pretty much have everything.

We also have a few adr;s in epcot.

Of the places that anyone has eaten in: any specific restaurants that were particularly good or not so good.
TIA

i made mine online without putting in the info, i then called and gave the confirm #s and had the CM put the information in the system for me. this was a better system for me since i took the times i could get online, and then re-worked and canceled some reservations. be prepared that you may get food repeated. i have a gluten allergy and was annoyed because many TS restaurants served me the same pre-packaged food which made me feel like i was eating at CS. my brother has a milk allergey though and i feel like he has a million more options than me so hopefully your party will have more luck. artist's point was my favorite meal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter