• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online ADR question

donaldsgal

DIS Veteran
Our 180 day window is this coming Saturday (July 3), and we're trying to determine the quickest way to get our ADRs. Our primary concern is getting our reservations for December 30-January 1.

If we use the online system, are we able to start booking only at 7:00 AM EST like with WDW-DINE, or can we start booking as of 12:01 AM on July 3rd? Again, we wouldn't care if we weren't trying to score reservations for the CP dinner package on the 30th and maybe Chef Mickey's on the 31st.

Any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated!

If you use the online system you can book now. There is a glitch with it and if you are staying on-site you can book 190 days in advance. Just be sure to type in your check-in date, don't use the calendar. Go book now!

CP packages would need to be booked 180 days in advance by calling I think. I don't think you could do it online, but you can book Chef Mickeys now online. The online system rolls over at 6 a.m.

The online system rolls over at 6am EST. So you get a 1 hour jump on the phone people by booking online. However, there is a glitch that allows you to book at 190 Days before date of dining right now. (Check out the big long 190 day glitch thread for details).

Also, the CP Packages have not yet been released and the current word on the street is "Late July". You will not be able to book the package until then, even if you're well within your 180 day window. Also, they will not be able to transfer a current Dining Reservation to a CP Package, just something to keep in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter