One night at Aulani?

Sun_soakin

Mouseketeer
We’ve changed our spring break plans (canceled DCL) and are now putting together a HI trip 12 nights split between Oahu and big island. My kids would love to stay at Aulani (we’ve never been) but I can only find a single night when a 2 bedroom is available (we have 4 kids). It doesn’t seem like I can book 2 rooms for two consecutive nights either. So, would you bother staying for just one night? Changing hotels isn’t a huge deal for us. We’ll probably stay longer on the big island in one spot.
ETA- alternatively, we could stay at the nearby Marriott Ko ‘oline

Last edited:
We’ve changed our spring break plans (canceled DCL) and are now putting together a HI trip 12 nights split between Oahu and big island. My kids would love to stay at Aulani (we’ve never been) but I can only find a single night when a 2 bedroom is available (we have 4 kids). It doesn’t seem like I can book 2 rooms for two consecutive nights either. So, would you bother staying for just one night? Changing hotels isn’t a huge deal for us. We’ll probably stay longer on the big island in one spot.
ETA- alternatively, we could stay at the nearby Marriott Ko ‘oline

We are Marriott VC owners and love the Marriott Ko Olina.

That said, last March we were talking to several locals who will do one night at Aulani so that they can use the Aulani pools for two days and the other nights at the Marriott. The parents love this because it's cheaper and the kids love it because they still get the Aulani lazy river.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter