One day of Park Hopping

Charleston Zurg

Mouseketeer
Help!! We are going down for a quick four day trip. We have PHP and only want to go to the Parks for a day. For those of you who have parked hopped for one day, how did it go? How many parks did you hit, how many rides at each park? We are thinking of just picking out our two favorite parks and splitting the day. We have never done just one day and are wondering if maybe we should just stay away from the parks all together. Please help with this.

Thanks

Do you have kids or just adults? My family (last year and this time) are doing AK and MK in one day. I have 2 boys, 4 and 21 months. So they don't know what they are missing if we don't do a whole park in one day. We plan on hitting the bigs things at AK, like safari, Lion king, tarzan, Bugs life, and some time at the dino graveyard, hopefully be out by 1 and hit MK. Definate is BUzz and fantasy world and this year philharmonic and stich, since we didn't do those yet. When we go, Wishes is at 7, so we will find a place near the entrance and monorail or drive over the Epcot for Illuminations. Sound like a busy day? It is, but my kids and DH are troopers. And we see everything we want to see. Have fun. In order to do this, you must have good planning. Especially for the shows in AK.

My husband and I did all four parks in one day last July and it was a blast! I would never try it with kids, but for just the two of us it was so much fun. If you are ambitious, here's what worked for us:
*EE at park #1
*lunch and early afternoon at park #2
*late afternoon at park #3
*evening at park #4

We only visited a few favorite attractions at each park, but it was really fun to see every single park and get our "fix" at each one! I might add that we had our own vehicle, stayed on site, and took a mid afternoon break to shower and freshen up (this was also a very hot time of year).

Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter