• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once Upon A Time Season 4 "Let's Hope You Didn't Bring Anything ELSA Back"

I don't like how they're forcing Frozen back stories on our Storybrooke characters. First David, then Gold, and now Belle. Can someone just find Anna already and wrap this up?

I am so over this Frozen storyline. The inclusion of Oaken last night just pushed me over the edge. I'm really getting tired of the direct transferring of characters and costumes from Arendelle when the rest of the show has always been INSPIRED BY the fairy tales we know but with their own unique twists. And if there are nods to the Disney versions of the stories they are subtle, such as Belle's gold dress (which was not a direct copy of the animated version) and the chipped teacup. The way they are incorporating Frozen by treating it like a live action sequel to the animated film is just distracting and ridiculous. And sorry but Anna is really annoying.

On an unrelated note, I've always been irritated that perhaps one of the most famous fairy tales of all time was given a short throwaway storyline in the first season and was never touched upon again. Cinderella. :sad2:

Hook smash.
:lmao:

I am so over this Frozen storyline. The inclusion of Oaken last night just pushed me over the edge. I'm really getting tired of the direct transferring of characters and costumes from Arendelle when the rest of the show has always been INSPIRED BY the fairy tales we know but with their own unique twists. And if there are nods to the Disney versions of the stories they are subtle, such as Belle's gold dress (which was not a direct copy of the animated version) and the chipped teacup. The way they are incorporating Frozen by treating it like a live action sequel to the animated film is just distracting and ridiculous. And sorry but Anna is really annoying.

On an unrelated note, I've always been irritated that perhaps one of the most famous fairy tales of all time was given a short throwaway storyline in the first season and was never touched upon again. Cinderella. :sad2:

Exactly!!! (Except I do like Anna-I think she's cute. But besides that, exactly!)

Thank you!!!! It's like a corny kid show. How many times is Storybrook going to disappear, lose their memory . . .

I know the is a Disney board and we all love Disney but I'm amazed so many people think this is a decent show anymore. The only thing I can think of is that it's a challenge for viewers to guess at the Disney storyline and character references and plot twists.

Thank you!!!! It's like a corny kid show. How many times is Storybrook going to disappear, lose their memory . . .

I know the is a Disney board and we all love Disney but I'm amazed so many people think this is a decent show anymore. The only thing I can think of is that it's a challenge for viewers to guess at the Disney storyline and character references and plot twists.

I don't think we are hurting anyone. And if I wasn't interested in a show, I certainly wouldn't go on that thread and belittle others for enjoying it. :confused3

That part doesn't bother me so much. I used to watch soap operas and there were plenty of repeat storyline ideas there too. Memory loss...love triangles...arch nemesises. It's pretty much a proven formula to keep people watching. Some story lines are a stretch but then you know it will eventually be tied up with a pretty bow and we'll all be happy again.

I don't think we are hurting anyone. And if I wasn't interested in a show, I certainly wouldn't go on that thread and belittle others for enjoying it. :confused3

Not belittling anyone. I just don't get it. I like my crazy, cheesy shows that my family and friends just shake their heads and say - really????

Laura66 said:
Not belittling anyone. I just don't get it. I like my crazy, cheesy shows that my family and friends just shake their heads and say - really????

Well we like it. We like the back stories and the twists in the fairytales. We like seeing the villans and how they aren't always villans.

You don't like it and that is ok.

Dh likes this show but can't understand my love of The Originals and thats ok as long as he is quiet while its on!! Lol.

I just heard too. Love Cruella. One of the best things about this show are the costumes. I literally swoon at some of Reginas outfits. I can't even imagine how awesome Cruellas wardrobe will be.

I started watching the show a few months ago via netflix...I am caught up and love it.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Cruella. Remember Dr. Hopper owns Pongo.

~~~slight spoiler~~~

I'm wondering if the snow queen trapped her sister in a mirror? long shot yes.

i love how they are going back to the Magic mirror and honestly if you think about it they didn't need Sidney Glass to show the snow queen stealing reigns mirror, they chose to do it that way i believe to remind everyone how people can be trapped in a mirror!

also i just love the curse the mirror can bring! its so close to the original snow queen tale! ~~SLIGHT SPOILER~~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter