On a budget with lots of questions

Daisy57b

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about ditching the whole big wedding at home and doing something small and more fun in Orlando. A "Disney" wedding would be too much. So I'm looking into using The Little White Chapel or a service called Just Marry. Has anyone used either of them? So here are my questions:

1. Where do you find Just Marry's prices - don't see it one their website. Anyone know where I can find a breakdown of pricing? How does their pricing work? They are out of the office today. Does the photographer come in their package? If anyone has a breakdown, let me know!! I really want to know how much it is and what you get.

2. The Little White Chapel - any experience? Which Chapel to use?

3. Does Randy Chapman have a website? I've heard he's good. I might want to look into using him if I go with the White Chapel.

4. Where do have an after dinner type thing sorta as a reception? Not necessarily a "reception", but a dinner where we can go in our clothes we have on.

Any other information you can share on how to do a wedding on a budget would be GREAT. THANKS!!!

I am planning to use justmarry, you can fill in the quote info on the website and they will send you prices or just email them and ask for prices-they were very reasonable compared to disney. They have been very prompt in getting back to me each time. I belong to the disneymooners yahoo group and there have been a number of very happy justmarry brides-no complaints and it has all that disney magic! They are worth looking into!
Grover in Winnipeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter