OMG when did ‘Olelo room get lounge singers?

How much cheaper are the lounge singers? I’ll gladly pay the difference to get the uke back ;). Mental note, don’t sit next to the koi pond, unless you want to have children circling you constantly. The food was pretty good, the service was super attentive (to the point of being a bit annoying actually - no I haven’t tried the dish yet, you just put it down on the table. No I haven’t taken two sips of my drink yet, I don’t need another). Already talked music so won’t say more.

It's very hit or miss. We were there on Wednesday and it was a duet, two men, ukulele and a bass. Very traditional. Then last night it sounded like they let the American Idol cast-offs get drunk and do karaoke.

Last edited:
It's very hit or miss. We were there on Wednesday and it was a duet, two men, ukulele and a bass. Very traditional. Then last night it sounded like they let the American Idol cast-offs get drunk and do karaoke.
Other than the Moana song they sang…everything else was cringe worthy. Felt like the Holiday Inn lounge singers. And we had a front row seat, lucky us. Did get the neighbouring table’s kids dancing next to the koi pond tho.

Other than the Moana song they sang…everything else was cringe worthy. Felt like the Holiday Inn lounge singers. And we had a front row seat, lucky us. Did get the neighbouring table’s kids dancing next to the koi pond tho.
I'm in one of the rooms directly overhead, ocean view ending in 50. We had been falling asleep around 8 all week but last night we were up until 10.

Monkey Pod not only has great food for great prices right across the street, but they have great performers there as well between happy hour times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter