OMG...She is alive! I can prove it!

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
I got an e-mail from Tracy yesterday! She lives and is having fun on her cruise.

Soon she will loose the name WHERETRACY and go back to ASKTRACY.

Tracy had to leave her vacation to answer an email to you? Are you starting trouble, mister? :sad2:

Someone's gonna be on, "The List". And it ain't the good one!

:tongue::tongue:

Not on the "list." She voluntarily returned an e-mail that was informational only and meant to be read upon her return to civilization. FWIW - Not Podcast Cruise related!!

:tongue::tongue:

I'm the flower girl, why would I put Mike on my bad list? :lmao: We are in MCO delayed getting home....

I hope I get to be a ring bearer... or an Usher...

But most of all I hope that TRACY and BILL have a safe trip home... :hug:

We are home!!! But our luggage is not :( We missed our connection in Chicago and got rerouted, but our luggage got misplaced. It is supposed to be delivered when it arrives, but that could be very late tonight, ugh!!

We are home!!! But our luggage is not :( We missed our connection in Chicago and got rerouted, but our luggage got misplaced. It is supposed to be delivered when it arrives, but that could be very late tonight, ugh!!

Maybe you can get the airline to give you the frequent flyer miles for the route that your luggage took. :surfweb:

Welcome Home!! Just doesn't have the same ring to it when it isn't being said at your DVC property, does it? Glad to hear you made it home safely.

Maybe you can get the airline to give you the frequent flyer miles for the route that your luggage took. :surfweb:

It took the same route, just missed the connection. The luggage was delivered sometime after 11:30 pm last night. We asked them to ring the doorbell so it wasn't sitting outside overnight, but they didn't.

Only a little bit of leakage from our bottle of vodka that we bought in St. Thomas. Probably only $5 worth (yes, it was pricey, but we hear worth it). Luckily the way it was packed only the bag around it was wet.

Going through email today, then PCC 2.0 quotes tomorrow. Lots to catch up on.

Oh and we came home to a jungle!!! I can't believe how much everything has grown!

It took the same route, just missed the connection. The luggage was delivered sometime after 11:30 pm last night. We asked them to ring the doorbell so it wasn't sitting outside overnight, but they didn't.

Only a little bit of leakage from our bottle of vodka that we bought in St. Thomas. Probably only $5 worth (yes, it was pricey, but we hear worth it). Luckily the way it was packed only the bag around it was wet.

Going through email today, then PCC 2.0 quotes tomorrow. Lots to catch up on.

Oh and we came home to a jungle!!! I can't believe how much everything has grown!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Yay Tracy's home!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I hope your vacay was fabulous!!!! :goodvibes It's so good to see your post!!! :cool1: We missed you! You're Paul's early morning partner. ;)

Strange delivery behavior must be part of the selection criteria when an airline looks for a courier company. The last time my luggage didn't make it home with me was similar to yours. The courier company delivered it late at night and decided that they didn't want to ring the doorbell. Not wanting to leave it in my front yard, they went into my backyard and put the luggage in my shed. Of course they didn't leave a note. It took two days of calling United to find out what had happened.

Strange delivery behavior must be part of the selection criteria when an airline looks for a courier company. The last time my luggage didn't make it home with me was similar to yours. The courier company delivered it late at night and decided that they didn't want to ring the doorbell. Not wanting to leave it in my front yard, they went into my backyard and put the luggage in my shed. Of course they didn't leave a note. It took two days of calling United to find out what had happened.

We figured out why they didn't ring the doorbell, but are confused now why they left the luggage. It seems the note fell off the door handle and was lying in my jungle :lmao:. Oh well, at least it's all here. Time to do some laundry though :lmao:

Welcome back!

I love going away on vacation but it's tough getting caught back up with everything when you get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!