Omg I'm pregnant how to tell hubby in wdw! Update

We are here but I'm waiting until we get to Mk im going to tell him by the castle during the fireworks I think I'll go with the pin idea pinned on my belly because I should have mentioned we do have a Dd with us so the Daddy ears won't work since he already is one. I Also don't think I can buy anything without him seeing but I might be able to sneak a pin geez I just don't know if anyone else has any ideas please chime in. Too exciting!!!
We'll it's been 6 days since OP's planned reveal to her DH & DD amongst the jam packed crowd in front of the castle in the dark during the fireworks - nothing could go wrong w/ that plan, right? Hope it all played out as OP wished (pun intended.)
Actually my vague recollection of the first trimester was nausea and weariness, even if I hadn't told him right away, DH would have noticed my puking every a.m. and asked why. Plus I wouldn't have wanted to be squished amongst the crowd leaving after the fireworks when I was pregnant, so maybe OP's DH figured it out early, or she wasn't up to the original plan.

Actually my vague recollection of the first trimester was nausea and weariness, even if I hadn't told him right away, DH would have noticed my puking every a.m. and asked why. Plus I wouldn't have wanted to be squished amongst the crowd leaving after the fireworks when I was pregnant, so maybe OP's DH figured it out early, or she wasn't up to the original plan.

I'm 7 months pregnant... Went to Disney last month. I had hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme morning sickness) with this one until I was 22 weeks. I cannot even imagine being at WDW in the first trimester. Or even the first month of the second. My version of hell.

I'm 7 months pregnant... Went to Disney last month. I had hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme morning sickness) with this one until I was 22 weeks. I cannot even imagine being at WDW in the first trimester. Or even the first month of the second. My version of hell.
Oh mercy.....I'm so sorry for you! I've seen a couple acquaintances with that issue, and it's definitely not just YOUR version of hell! Happy for you that you're past it!!

I believe it went something like this (from Naked Gun)

Frank: Congratulations Ed, I understand Edna's Pregnant.
Ed: Yeah, and if I ever catch the guy who did it.....

I was at Disney pregnant (15 weeks) on the 24 hour day in May. I was at MK at 6 AM. The whole time I was thinking "what the heck am I doing?" DH went and rode the stuff I couldn't (the mountains, mainly), while I rode Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, and POTC alone. I quickly realized how much less fun Disney is while pregnant and nauseous.

I hope the OP comes back soon because I want to know how her reveal went!!!

I feel sorry for anyone who goes pregnant. My wife and I have four beautiful children, but she suffered greatly with morning sickness during each one (though the first was, by far, the worst)! I think we'd have to change our plans if we were pregnant.

I want to apologize to all of you for not coming back to update. It wasn't good news so I didn't want to ruin everyone's spirits as you were planning your own magical trips. Unfortunately I got my period the morning I was going to tell him. It was very sad and i cried a lot on and off all day and especially during wishes since this was when I was going to tell him. I had a chemical pregnancy however the story turned out happy. A month later I was pregnant again and this time it stuck. She is now 2 months old! I also still had a great time suprising him on Christmas not as magical as wdw but still very memorable. I was so nervous something bad would happen the entire pregnancy though so I didn't come back and share plus I figured everyone here moved on. I was surprised when I decided to log on today (because I've been missing dis so much) to see a message from a member asking why I never updated. So I came back to this thread and felt awful when I read how many people were wondering what happened. So that's my update. Hope everyone enjoyed their trips and are planning another!

Congrats on the happy outcome! And it is indeed a very happy outcome. You don't need to announce a pregnancy at Disney for it to be magical.

Sorry for the outcome of the first one.
But :yay: for the final outcome. And 2 months old.....fun times.
Congrats and enjoy!!

All great ideas ,what ever you do you need to video it , and share with the dis boards, good luck

I am so sorry for what you went through... That breaks my heart for you. But I am so happy for you and your husband! What a blessing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter