Omg I'm pregnant how to tell hubby in wdw! Update

Maybe it's the boat and who is on it. It was awful for me! We did take on water and that was in 2013, so maybe it just depends??

Maybe.... I don't know what's changed since then. But I don't think that drop is dangerous, otherwise they'd have a warning. But if you didn't know it was coming, that could be jostling. I actually worry more about tripping and falling here at home in our 3 story house! But everyone has to do what makes them feel safe!! I stayed away from anything with a warning, except Soarin which my OB said was fine. But I'm pretty far along.

Can't wait to hear your husband's reaction, OP!!!!

Maybe.... I don't know what's changed since then. But I don't think that drop is dangerous, otherwise they'd have a warning. But if you didn't know it was coming, that could be jostling. I actually worry more about tripping and falling here at home in our 3 story house! But everyone has to do what makes them feel safe!! I stayed away from anything with a warning, except Soarin which my OB said was fine. But I'm pretty far along.

I know... I'm ready for the reaction!! I like the PINS.

I did ride Safaris and swam with a dolphin (both midwife approved), so I guess it all depends on your risk tolerance. It probably had more to do with not expecting it because I hadn't been on the ride in about 15 years.

Soarin' doesn't actually have any warnings except for motion sickness and fear of heights.
It has a height requirement, but that's because of being so far above the ground. It's. Very gentle ride, with no fast movements

If you are going to any table service resturaunts you can call ahead and have them make a celebration cake like they do for birthdays and such. Have them write something simple like congratulations on it and tell him when they bring it out.

How fun! I would totally do something like this, surprise DH in public. Heck, I surprised DH with an entire trip to Disney last May (I coordinated time off with his boss).
I can't wait to hear the update. I hope you got your DD involved.

Announce it to him in front of the Baby Care Center (between Casey's Corner and Crystal Palace) and perhaps give me a t-shirt with the word "DAD." :)

YES....how did it go? Did I miss the announcement???? I've stalked the feed and can't find it anywhere?!?!

Ut oh. Maybe she got the deer in the headlights look from her husband whose Dr. recently diagnosed him as infertile. That could ruin a good vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter