Ok, What Is This?

AllanADale

Earning My Ears
Any information would be great (this is cross-posted from the Collectors' board).

Best I can describe it, this is a tri-circle 'hatbox'. It measures about 15.5" ear-to-ear, and is about 5" deep. The lid is 1" thick. The box itself is red, with black interior, while the lid has a yellow rim and black top. I'm no good with fabric, but I believe this to essentially be made of fabric on top of...sturdy cardboard? I wish I had a better word for it.

The only tag on it says (c) Disney.

*I think* I got this when I bought into DVC at the old Doorway to Dreams center in Schaumburg, IL. I *think* this is what I brought all of the goodie-materials home in (bags, lanyards, etc).

The thing is, I can't find another one like it on the internet. I have searched everything I can think of - maybe I'm just not thinking well enough? Has anyone seen one before? Any thoughts? I'll take any ideas anyone has.

Thanks!

AllanADale
WhatIsThis1.jpg WhatIsThis2.jpg

We got one exactly like this on a DVC member cruise a few years ago. It came with all kinds of goodies inside - I remember some travel mugs, mesh drawstring bags, etc. What I remember most was trying to pack 2 of them in our luggage for the flight home - they were BIG lol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter