'Ohana means HURRY

Update... after sending a note to Disney, they sympathized with us and made good as only Disney can. They were not happy to hear about our experience and felt we should not have had the issues we did. Kudos to Guest relations.
How did they make good? A little extra pixie dust?:tinker:

Maybe they could just take less reservations so as to allow guests to actually *enjoy* the food they paid for.
Oh but wait... more parties jammed into the hours they're open means more MONEY and .... Disney IS a business and they lost so many $billion during the pandemic and so we should expect they'd want to make as much $ as they can and all other theme parks have been doing it the same way so why shouldn't Disney.... and if the experience you've come to expect suffers, that's too bad because DISNEY IS A BUSINESS!..... yadda yadda yadda.

Count me out! Pete has complained about this a lot and now reading the OP's experience just seals it for me.

This makes me glad we decided to cancel our reservation and eat at Food & Wine instead.

I have a reservation for Ohana before a Christmas party in MK. After reading some of the reviews and this post, I am strongly considering cancelling. We have never been to Ohana and I don't particularly want to be rushed out of there.

I must admit with two impatient, hungry little ones with us, I do appreciate fast service, but that seems a little much lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter