Ohana for those that don't eat meat?h

Catira

DIS Veteran
We have an upcoming reservation at Ohana. One person in our group only eats seafood, fish, and veggies. I know I can call disney dining to add a request for the meal. But was wondering what they usually have offered others as a substitution. Thank you.

One of the skewers they serve is shrimp. They also serve noodles and vegetables. Last year it was broccoli and snap peas-I don't know if that had changed. I've heard that you can still request salad even though it's not on the menu anymore.

We have an upcoming reservation at Ohana. One person in our group only eats seafood, fish, and veggies. I know I can call disney dining to add a request for the meal. But was wondering what they usually have offered others as a substitution. Thank you.

We had a vegetarian with us at 'Ohana last month and we were blown away by the options she had. In addition to the regular non-meat options (salad, lettuce wrap, noodles/veggies, shrimp) they also brought her a tofu stir fry and a huge platter of wontons to dip in various hummus-type veggie spreads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter