'Ohana Breakfast Seating

DisneyAdventurer

Earning My Ears
I was planning on eating alone at the 'Ohana Character Breakfast. While searching for reservations for 1, nothing was available, but the same times were available for 2 people. I went ahead and booked that. I thought it was strange. I don't see any Disney restaurants having "tables for one" - so I assumed that I would be sitting at a table that was made for two people. Can anyone verify if there is actually seating for just one person?

definitely keep the reservation. my father travels with us sometimes but often doesn't dine at all the same restaurants. he sometimes dines alone at one restaurant and later catches up with the rest of the group. he or anyone should be able to enjoy and experience the most out their vacation. I hope you do too! :wizard:

From what I've been told- the system doesn't recognize a # smaller than 2 when booking ADRs. So a single diner would need to book a table for 2. I've heard that you just tell the CM when checking in at the restaurant of the # situation and that it's no problem.

The Disney ADR system definitely recognizes 1 person tables, but for some reason it often shows different availability for 1 vs. 2. There are no 1 person tables, you are sat at a two top, sometimes even a four top (gasp)! I have booked a table as two and told them when I got there that it was just one, never a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter