'Ohana @ 930pm??

jennyf2

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation at 715pm for my boys & I. But our party of 3 has now turned into a party of 8 (2 sisters & a few of their kids :) )I was able to get a reservation at 930pm :confused: The kids are older so they will be fine & our plan is to stay at MK til 2am anyways--but wondering if everything will still be "good", since it's so close to closing time. I have never been & I am SOOO looking forward to it.

Any info would be great!

The food is fine at that time of night... the wait is normally not! The are generally backed up and as the night progresses the wait gets longer. I personally can't see eating dinner at 10+ but that is just me. We have done it before because my DH insisted on a couple only trip. The food was fine... although neither of us ate very much since we were ready for bed! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter