Offsite ADR Guidance

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
Hi All! I think this is my first time posting in over 10 years as that was the last time we visited WDW! We are now planning our first (and possibly only) WDW trip as a family with our two young girls.

We will be stating offsite in August and the most important ADR for me is CRT. I know the girls would love it! I know our chances of getting an offsite ADR is slim as we are limited to 60 days.

I've practiced checking the website from 7am onwards UK time but it seems a bit..buggy? Sometimes it just says "we were unable to check" for any restaurant (even least popular ones, at any date over the next 60 days)...sometimes when it shows times and I click on them it comes up with an error (I thought perhaps as we haven't reached August or the slots had gone, but it does the same for less popular resort restaurants)...I found at one point it would search for times up to day 58, but then come up with an error when trying to check day 59 or 60 for any restaurant?

Is this just the way the website is?
Do you recommend using the website or app?
Once you do click times, are they "held" temporarily whilst you go through the booking procedure?

Many thanks, I just want to give us the best chance possible!

Hi;

I am from the uk and have stayed on site but the app and website is a bit buggy when booking 60+ but have no issues booking at 60 days.

I think the problem you are having is that you are trying to book too early. 60 days does not open at 7am uk time it opens at 7am EST. Which is 11am UK Time.

Regarding app and website - do both. At 10am clear all your cookies, put on a VPN to the US - it just works better, and go onto the cinderalla royal table, open up the tab for your table party number ( if it isn't pre pay i normally open 2,3 and 4 but not relevant in your case) and then refresh a few times as sometimes it opens earlier.

Have someone else on the app - as sometimes this works best.

If you have any issues then call the dining team at 12 they will do their best to get you a reservation.

If it doesnt work - keep checking as things pop up all the time - Download the Stakeout app - as you can get push reservation availability on there - the US based text ones are no good for UK Numbers.

CRT has had a lot of availability over the last few months but realistically now that they have announced princesses again - it will likely become quite popular. I am making an assumption but i am assuming that as a uk based person you have several days in florida - if this is the case try not to be too picky with the day / time and just make plans to adjust park reservations etc where you need to.

After i wrote this - i tried to book something on the website and low and behold error message (its think its at 57 days or soemthing) But it worked fine on the app.

It is just an utterly awful system and we have planned more disney springs, hilton and universal meals because of it .

Thank you for replying, sounds like it'll be a bit of a nightmare! I've downloaded that app though so thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter