OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

ok, so I called a few weeks ago and booked all 3 of my kiddos for Pirates League the night of our MNSSHP. I just read on here it's for ages 3 and up. My youngest (whom is booked) will be 2 still (33 months old). The CM taking my reservation never asked about their ages. What should I do? Will they not accept her when we arrive at the reservation?

Yes, and that's what my boy got - at 5 - it was a HUGE mistake - face paint EVERYWHERE! He kept rubbing his hands on his face and all over EVERYTHING. Even ruined my brand new Mickey Shirt - the black wouldn't come out.

My 11-year-old daughter got the same one - hers was fine. No problem.

My son, also five, got the skeleton one this year and also last year when he was four. He knew not to touch his face, though, and he did well with it. I was worried about the rain, but it wasn't too bad and he was fine. I learned from last year that the black doesn't come out because I attempted to take it off in the bathtub at our resort, and it stained the tub. This year I used baby wipes and got it all off before I put him in the tub!

ok, so I called a few weeks ago and booked all 3 of my kiddos for Pirates League the night of our MNSSHP. I just read on here it's for ages 3 and up. My youngest (whom is booked) will be 2 still (33 months old). The CM taking my reservation never asked about their ages. What should I do? Will they not accept her when we arrive at the reservation?
I'm in the same situation as you (my youngest turns 3 the week after we are there), but I haven't made the reservation yet. Did you have any problems getting your youngest in to the Pirate's League?

The Jake package is back! We did it before MNSSHP and saw Jake listed. I asked them about it and they said it had come back recently. Something about the liscensing with Disney Junior and Captain Jake.
I made another reservation for May and DS wants to do Jake and I will get the mermaid!
Definitely bring makeup removing wipes!

The Jake package is back! We did it before MNSSHP and saw Jake listed. I asked them about it and they said it had come back recently. Something about the liscensing with Disney Junior and Captain Jake.
I made another reservation for May and DS wants to do Jake and I will get the mermaid!
Definitely bring makeup removing wipes!

This is exactly what I was getting ready to ask. It has been added back to the Disney page as well and I was wondering if it was just a glitch. Yay!

Can anyone advise if this information is still current:

Reservations:

Call 407-WDW-CREW
Reservations are available 180 days in advance (+10 if staying at a Disney resort)
Reservations are NOT available on-line, and will NOT appear on your on-line itinerary.

I had written down that the number now is 407-WDW-STYLE? And is CC guarantee required for booking or is it full payment?

Thanks!

Can anyone advise if this information is still current:

I had written down that the number now is 407-WDW-STYLE? And is CC guarantee required for booking or is it full payment?

Thanks!
Just booked for early march and credit card guarantee only with a $10 no show fee. Phone number is 407 939 7529.

Anyone know how to link the confirmation for your Pirate's League booking in MDE? The woman on the phone said I could link it with the confirmation number, but I'm only seeing a way to link a resort or dining reservation. Thanks!

Anyone know how to link the confirmation for your Pirate's League booking in MDE? The woman on the phone said I could link it with the confirmation number, but I'm only seeing a way to link a resort or dining reservation. Thanks!
Unfortunately, you can't. Yet another incident of the person on the phone not knowing what they're talking about. ;) You can add it as a note, though.

I have two kids with 10am appointments next week - 5 year old son wants to be Jake Pirate and 7 year old daughter wants to be mermaid. What is the picture process in the Secret Room? I am trying to figure out if it is something we can skip or do on our own to finish faster?

I have two kids with 10am appointments next week - 5 year old son wants to be Jake Pirate and 7 year old daughter wants to be mermaid. What is the picture process in the Secret Room? I am trying to figure out if it is something we can skip or do on our own to finish faster?

The picture in the "secret room" is taken after the "transformation" is complete but prior to payments. The room is set up nice & the pictures are different. There is a photopass photographer in the "secret room". Depending on how many are finished with their "transformation" prior to you, there might be a little wait to take the pictures. Personally we have never waited to long to take the pictures. DD (now 11) has done this on several trips & the CM are wonderful!

I posted a picture of my daughter - it's on page 96 (post 1907) - from one of the sessions if you want to have an idea what it's like.

Did you make an appointment specifically for the Jake package?

From what I've read (and told when I tried to make an appointment myself), the Jake package has been discontinued since January 2016. Yes, even though it's been discontinued for over a year, it still appears on the website.

Edited to add: Reports were that it was brought back again

Last edited:
Did you make an appointment specifically for the Jake package?

From what I've read (and told when I tried to make an appointment myself), the Jake package has been discontinued since January 2016. Yes, even though it's been discontinued for over a year, it still appears on the website.
It came back around the time of MNSSHP last year. I would amend any posts stating that it is not available.

You know what we say about phone CMs. :rolleyes:
Yes, but as they ask which package you want, and when I told her Jake, she wouldn't let me make the appointment!

Edited it add: I did make a "First Mate" package for him. He said (at the time) he'd rather not do it at all, but I made the appointment in case he changed his mind in the next 179 days.

So, do I need to change the appointment from "First Mate" to "Jake?" Or does it not matter?

Secondly, is it CERTAIN that it is there now?

Last edited:
Do they stay open any later on the nights of MNSSHP? I have an appoint at 3:30 the day of our party but I doubt the make up will make it to the party at 7. My little guy is 4 and will need a nap for sure.

Yes, but as they ask which package you want, and when I told her Jake, she wouldn't let me make the appointment!

Edited it add: I did make a "First Mate" package for him. He said (at the time) he'd rather not do it at all, but I made the appointment in case he changed his mind in the next 179 days.

So, do I need to change the appointment from "First Mate" to "Jake?" Or does it not matter?

Secondly, is it CERTAIN that it is there now?

My son is scheduled to do it next week so will let you know.
I don't think it really matters which package you book ahead of time. I'm sure tons of kids change their minds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter