OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

I'm sad they discontinued the Jake package because it was hilarious to see all the little boys walking around looking like Sam Donaldson the next day.

I'm sad they discontinued the Jake package because it was hilarious to see all the little boys walking around looking like Sam Donaldson the next day.

No more Jake?? What a shame!!

bePAD3H0sJ1voe9IRHFDZlnsnsBD_tyKXUd0Fn3pLHZJedXDPU_wKDzzfAAJb6vOHvjsSlagl5xprW5SfmSGDOxlGey7dlYc6aft8UkNIfbOjaBQ3wMLEC7CPxBM3Lp4WnoPPvrKdk0F3fSKlylloXSXehiWBKxua6lyZ64AZcrQzUs_TMnVJtbo14AeNA7d2S_agiiQTPhVKd-6IjrmOCqM6MwhfXbT12-I3nbDx2uw6oFFvUW2KXFb_UvhdfVznN_Fh8YXDCszuLf6AJGDyL9PgByCOhRcoR0Rx4k6yItqH_sf9vRCHgQS6XnH_2jKFZ5kgCajKdpS3AfFvGnRdA0uOFG4q8Gd462Kx5F0pXCOXJRPWKCvTvTNLmKyhac3FG__7lXhzXeXluIWBJHtZK_Er8jsCxHTs2ERopP3ObQY34E2eY2shqEwiRgjeirOHvhNTfyTgeN_QNpzAXLqU19q4P_AnKMcdFSlOdKujCenqgckJ6dks1lPwVhXAT73v3Rt_qJ99nIpn8Uoo26V_fRHsN4ZqyyRM__cEZiycOtZDNTMVo3CSTehuqbxew4A971k=w694-h463-no

Thinking about doing the mermaid look for Halloween this year. Got the 180 day mark in my calendar. hopefully it won't be weird being an adult by myself there

Don't worry - solo Adults go frequently!

My understanding is it's only temporary, perhaps it'll come back as Captain Jake?

Does anyone know what sizes the pirate princess dresses go to and if they are still available? We are doing the makeover in June and my granddaughter is a size 12.

Does anyone know what sizes the pirate princess dresses go to and if they are still available? We are doing the makeover in June and my granddaughter is a size 12.
14 is the largest size offered, but they run small. If she is an older/taller girl, you might consider buying a costume elsewhere.

My girls would want to be first mates- could they get the package and opt out of the facial hair makeup? Also, our reservation is not in MDE and I did not get an email confirmation- is this typical?

Also, our reservation is not in MDE and I did not get an email confirmation- is this typical?

Yes. What I like to do is add a note to my MDE itinerary with the date, time, and confirmation number, so that it is easily visible with the rest of my plans.

I don't know if it's been posted or not but there's too many pages to go through. Aside from accessories you get with package do they have full costumes you can buy? I'd rather let my kids pick them out there as I don't know what they will want and it's a surprise trip! Thanks!!

I'm bummed that they won't have Jake anymore. My avatar has a little Jake in it (my daughter) and that make up does not come off! She had funky eyebrows even after a shower. Luckily she has outgrown Jake a bit and wants the Mermaid package this year.

I'm bummed that they won't have Jake anymore. My avatar has a little Jake in it (my daughter) and that make up does not come off! She had funky eyebrows even after a shower. Luckily she has outgrown Jake a bit and wants the Mermaid package this year.

I was surprised to see the Jake package is no longer an option as well. My boys got that package last year, so I think they'll be up for something new anyways.

I used baby wipes to remove the make up last year. Those things will take anything off!!

My DD9 will be getting the Empress package when we go in September. I know it will be blazing hot so I was wondering if any of the Pirate dresses they offer are sleeveless or have short sleeves?

And also, are they usually pretty well stocked in all sizes?

I'm thinking about this for my youngest DS, but am I right that there is no treasure hunt like there is at the Disneyland Pirates League? I just watched a YouTube video of the parade at the MK and it looks kinda lame compared to the treasure hunt my older boys did at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!