Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

We did ours on may 30th. Within 3 days they said ready to ship and we had the storm trooper and xwing pilot about a week later. My princess just shipped and should be here tomorrow according to the fedex website

Thanks - appreciate the update! We did ours May 16th and got two figs (carbonite and X-wing pilot) in about ten days (wow!), but the Princess one seems to be snagged somehow. Maybe D-TECH is having Princess Problems? I'll keep watching and hoping for news like yours - thanks again!

Thanks - appreciate the update! We did ours May 16th and got two figs (carbonite and X-wing pilot) in about ten days (wow!), but the Princess one seems to be snagged somehow. Maybe D-TECH is having Princess Problems? I'll keep watching and hoping for news like yours - thanks again!

Mine came today. The face is weird. The hair is too dark. I asked for med brown. It's black. The hair color on my husband's was way too light, but considering he's bald from chemo now he was happy just to see his have hair.

Mine came today. The face is weird. The hair is too dark. I asked for med brown. It's black. The hair color on my husband's was way too light, but considering he's bald from chemo now he was happy just to see his have hair.

Yay - got mine today! Your post gave me faith that mine would eventually arrive! Funny, I have the same observation about the hair, but the face is great. As we unpacked it, DD said "I didn't think you asked for it to have black hair" (I hadn't). The hair on DS's pilot fig is dark brown and we had asked for dark blonde. I thought that maybe the hair was running dark on all of them, but you said your DH's turned out lighter than you thought it would be...

Generally though, I guess we're happy with the figs - and super happy that they're finally all here! Hope the folks who put out the really big bucks for the large figures are happy with those - wow!

Wanted to share something quickly with folks who would appreciate it - we're adopting a puppy tomorrow :cool1: her name is probably going to be Ahsoka - other name under consideration is Skywalker !

Wanted to share something quickly with folks who would appreciate it - we're adopting a puppy tomorrow :cool1: her name is probably going to be Ahsoka - other name under consideration is Skywalker !

Cool!!!

Ethan keeps saying, "If I get another pet, I'm going to call him 'General Grievous!'"

So, for the meals that they offer during SWW, can you use your dining plan or are they out of pocket?
And does anyone know how much it is to add on park hopper to my tickets?

So, for the meals that they offer during SWW, can you use your dining plan or are they out of pocket?
And does anyone know how much it is to add on park hopper to my tickets?

Last year dining credits were allowed. It was double.

But there's no telling if it willbe the same for 2015. Or when SWW 2015 even is. The website and the times guide for the Villains unleashed advertised SWW as coming summer 2015 and early summer 2015 respectively. There was no mention of spring as it usually is.

Ready for the 2015 SWW thread! Bringing back DS after a 2-year gap and he already can't wait.

Ready for the 2015 SWW thread! Bringing back DS after a 2-year gap and he already can't wait.

:)
Yeah, I think I might start it this Monday, although we have no info yet :goodvibes
It's always fun to speculate for almost a whole year, right :rotfl:

But there's no telling if it willbe the same for 2015. Or when SWW 2015 even is. The website and the times guide for the Villains unleashed advertised SWW as coming summer 2015 and early summer 2015 respectively. There was no mention of spring as it usually is.

This bugs me. I see dates for SWW were released late Dec -- that not enough notice IMO. I think they should at least narrow it down (eg 2nd half May, first half Jun -- or whatever). So much needs to be booked 6mos ahead. As DVC, we're booking the hotel 7 or 11 mos ahead! I don't know... I think they should give more of a heads up given how far in advance we need to start booking things.

This bugs me. I see dates for SWW were released late Dec -- that not enough notice IMO. I think they should at least narrow it down (eg 2nd half May, first half Jun -- or whatever). So much needs to be booked 6mos ahead. As DVC, we're booking the hotel 7 or 11 mos ahead! I don't know... I think they should give more of a heads up given how far in advance we need to start booking things.

I agree. More notice would be awesome!! My husband has to turn in his vacation time between Sept 1 and Oct 1 for 2015. It's going to require some "guestimation".

I agree. More notice would be awesome!! My husband has to turn in his vacation time between Sept 1 and Oct 1 for 2015. It's going to require some "guestimation".

Eesh. I guess the safest bet is early June... We had a May trip a couple of years ago and didn't expect to catch SWW... But we were there for the first day! Guess that was a nice surprise, BUT STILL!! I'd rather KNOW. :)

Eesh. I guess the safest bet is early June... We had a May trip a couple of years ago and didn't expect to catch SWW... But we were there for the first day! Guess that was a nice surprise, BUT STILL!! I'd rather KNOW. :)

We are "locals" so he can always go before or after work. So he'll get his SWW. But the last 2 years he was able to get most of the days off.

I think June would be a good bet too. But does early summer mean, summer temps or like the 1st day of summer June 21, 2015?

:)
Yeah, I think I might start it this Monday, although we have no info yet :goodvibes
It's always fun to speculate for almost a whole year, right :rotfl:

an excellent idea! I'm so ready to plan it is unreal! DD and DH have not stopped asking about 2015 SWW. If it is in the summer and not in May I'm going to be bumming (don't like crowds!)

Disney if you're listening I vote for early / mid May for the first SWW....although if you wanted to put it on for ALL of the weekends in May and June I certainly wouldn't fight you on it :dance3:

Ugh, I hope it's about the same time as it is. We are DVC and already have our rooms reserved for the first part of June!

I already made resort res. last month for early June.:banana: Hoping to get two weekends in like this year when they added the 5th weekend. princess:

I figured that it's always Memorial Day weekend plus the weekends before and after and then 1 or 2 more. Since they've been doing, has SWW never not been on Memorial Day weekend? That's when we've made our reservations for 2015 and the one weekend that doesn't conflict with little league (and also a long school weekend).

I figured that it's always Memorial Day weekend plus the weekends before and after and then 1 or 2 more. Since they've been doing, has SWW never not been on Memorial Day weekend? That's when we've made our reservations for 2015 and the one weekend that doesn't conflict with little league (and also a long school weekend).

Guys the 2015 thread is open. Lets take the dialogue and planning on that one so this one fades away :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter