**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

If they are allowing booking for the dessert party in May, why isn't the site showing the fireworks times for those days? If the dessert party is at 8:15 what time will the fireworks be? Fantasmic is currently scheduled for 9...

Does anyone know why Star Wars Dessert Party is open every day in May except for 2 (the 5th and 6th)?
No clue
If they are allowing booking for the dessert party in May, why isn't the site showing the fireworks times for those days? If the dessert party is at 8:15 what time will the fireworks be? Fantasmic is currently scheduled for 9...
The show is an hour and 15 minutes after the start of the dessert party. The hours for the show should load up in the next couple of days

Does anyone know why Star Wars Dessert Party is open every day in May except for 2 (the 5th and 6th)?

A while back when people started talking about the Galatic evening hard ticket event they're having (had?). Someone mentioned that there were possibly more coming. May 4 th is the obvious date but May 5th and 6th are the Fri and Sat right after it. At the time I was very nervous that my family is going to get shut out of Star Wars fireworks again (last year it was changing the schedule to only 4 days a week at the last minute). Our DHS day is the 5th. I'm really hoping this isn't a clue that there's some hard ticket event coming.

May SWaGS times are up and INCLUDE 5th and 6th so they might be doing a special sell out of the dessert party or simply not offering at all those 2 days
SWaGS is at 9:30pm for the month of May
EDIT TO ADD: Page 1 Post 11 updated. I also remember a date in Feb that was closed off for dessert party and opened up only a week before, so something to consider for May 5th and 6th

I'm now going to cancel Wishes party. This party sounds like it will be a blast!
Just be aware that unlike the Wishes dessert party, chairs are not provided at the dessert location. It's specifically intended to be a mix and mingle event.

Edited to add that some people are caught off guard by this and become upset with you know who.

Last edited:
I know it says this in the description but I just want to confirm: the StormTroopers lead the SWaGS guests out every night? Doing this as a surprise tomorrow night for my five year old nephew and he's going to love it but the STs were the selling point!

I know it says this in the description but I just want to confirm: the StormTroopers lead the SWaGS guests out every night? Doing this as a surprise tomorrow night for my five year old nephew and he's going to love it but the STs were the selling point!
yes, they walk in front leading the group to the viewing area

Doing this as a surprise tomorrow night for my five year old nephew
I suggest that when you see other party guests begin to gather at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the exit, join them. This will insure that your nephew will have a good view of the Stormtroopers during the march to the viewing area. If you wait too long to line up, with up to 200 people in line, you may not be able see the Stormtroopers.

Another benefit is that you'll also be among the first to enter the viewing area, so your viewing spot will be towards the front. I also wouldn't pause to pick up your Chewy mugs as you enter the area. Get your spots first and then return to get the mugs. I guarantee that they won't run out.

Depending on the number of littles, they let them follow directly behind the storm troopers. You might try asking. Bonus if they have a light saber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter