**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I will be so happy if they still have the tour, or at least the dessert party, around Thanksgiving. I was so looking forward to doing that with my kiddos.

We never want to do a dessert party but decided to do the Star Wars one Dec 20th and just discovered the other day that unless it changes from last year looks like it will be a Xmas one at best :(

My son is so excited about the Star Wars dessert party! THis is our first ever dessert party.

I see Pandora times 100
I think you're a little low, actually maybe a lot low.

ry%3D400

Last edited:
*begins hyperventilating*

AHHHHH HOW DO I CONVINCE FAMILY MEMBERS TO COME TO THE OPENING???
I personally want to avoid the opening like the plague -- as big fans as our family are. We'll wait for things to die down than move into that park for 10 days. :D

ETA: I say that now... watch me end up planning a GRAND GATHERING of all family the summer it opens!! :rotfl:

I am just guessing that they'll have some sort of AP preview for SWL so we plan to keep our AP going for that alone. While we skipped the AP preview for Pandora to attend DGD'S vocal concert like any good grandparent would we won't miss the previews for SWL of they conflict. We have our limits :tiptoe:

Ok, I know everyone is in future SW land mode, but I have a question about the tour. Hubby is now quite keen on it. I know that most things you do are things you can do anyway, but is doing it as part of the tour a more efficient way of getting through everything? We will have DD10 who wants to do the jedi training, so it would take care of that quite nicely. We also are going to do the dessert party anyway, so factoring in jedi training, the stuff we would look at anyway, and the dessert party, is the tour more time efficient?

I am just guessing that they'll have some sort of AP preview for SWL
I just hope they come up with a better system for selecting which AP holders are able to attend the previews. You'll recall that there were a lot of unhappy AP holders, I must have dealt with 3000 of them, who, for whatever reason, were not able to sign up for the AP holders Pandora previews.

I just hope they come up with a better system for selecting which AP holders are able to attend the previews. You'll recall that there were a lot of unhappy AP holders, I must have dealt with 3000 of them, who, for whatever reason, were not able to sign up for the AP holders Pandora previews.
Yeah, the email notification system is poorly lacking. Not sure what the answer is. Some AP holders have probably removed themselves from the distribution lists both intentionally and unintentionally

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter