**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Has anyone had luck calling Disney Dining and moving an existing Dessert Party reservation from one date to another? Or do they make you cancel and rebook?

got word back, it looks like a regular dessert party day but it is Pro Bowl weekend so they might have added a special event for that including the dessert party
But that day IS the day of the ProBowl so folks there for that event will be off property at the game, players, families, dignitaries, etc. It would make sense if they cancelled the Saturday event for a ProBowl related event but not Sunday's.

Has anyone had luck calling Disney Dining and moving an existing Dessert Party reservation from one date to another? Or do they make you cancel and rebook?

Same experience as yulilin3. In December, I moved my Friday dessert party reservation to Wednesday by calling. On the same call, I wanted to add 2 people to my Club Villain reservation. For that, I had to book a new reservation (and pay for all 4 people) and cancel the initial reservation (and wait for the refund for the first 2).

Got an email and can see it under "my tickets" on the website

I didnt get an email for the Star Wars Guied tour and it doesn't show up under"My tickets" either. Hmmmmm......?
When I booked and asked bout a email they said I wouldnt get one and I thought I read a post from another poster that they would not be sending email confirmations?

I did need to call back and let them know we wanted to be on the Dark Side and they were able to pull up my reservation using the confirmation number without a problem. But an email would be nice for peace of mind!

I didnt get an email for the Star Wars Guied tour and it doesn't show up under"My tickets" either. Hmmmmm......?
When I booked and asked bout a email they said I wouldnt get one and I thought I read a post from another poster that they would not be sending email confirmations?

I did need to call back and let them know we wanted to be on the Dark Side and they were able to pull up my reservation using the confirmation number without a problem. But an email would be nice for peace of mind!
I'm sorry, I miss read the post, I was talking Galactic nights not the tour

Hoping someone can help me with my question about the Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party. We're going to WDW for the first time in a couple of months and I came across this thread and didn't realize at first that the Galactic Speculator and the Galactic Nights were two different things. So after figuring out that the Galactic Spectacular occurs nightly and is a fireworks show, I was fired up because we love us some Star Wars.

So I'm planning on booking the dessert party for 6 of us and my questions is, I'd like to record the show on my camcorder using a tripod. For the area that we will be viewing the show in, is there ample room for me to set up a tripod or is it close to some planters or something where I can put it in the planter so it's not necessarily in anyone's way?

Hoping someone can help me with my question about the Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party. We're going to WDW for the first time in a couple of months and I came across this thread and didn't realize at first that the Galactic Speculator and the Galactic Nights were two different things. So after figuring out that the Galactic Spectacular occurs nightly and is a fireworks show, I was fired up because we love us some Star Wars.

So I'm planning on booking the dessert party for 6 of us and my questions is, I'd like to record the show on my camcorder using a tripod. For the area that we will be viewing the show in, is there ample room for me to set up a tripod or is it close to some planters or something where I can put it in the planter so it's not necessarily in anyone's way?
It's an open area, i would recommend setting it up toward the back of the viewing area, if you read page one there's a post all about Galactic Spectacular and all about the dessert party

got word back, it looks like a regular dessert party day but it is Pro Bowl weekend so they might have added a special event for that including the dessert party

What @AngiTN said, there's almost no chance that Disney would have a Pro Bowl private event that directly competed with the 8 p.m. game on Jan. 29.

Hi all!!
So excited- we got our tix for the SW Galactic Night party on 4/14 in the mail yesterday! I am wondering if they will be similar to the MVMCP and MNSSHP tix and let you in the park at 4 or an earlier time. Anyone have any ideas if they will? Thanks!!

Hi all!!
So excited- we got our tix for the SW Galactic Night party on 4/14 in the mail yesterday! I am wondering if they will be similar to the MVMCP and MNSSHP tix and let you in the park at 4 or an earlier time. Anyone have any ideas if they will? Thanks!!

From the first page of this thread, "Reported by @tstidm1 You will be allowed into DHS after 5pm with this event ticket"

Hi all!!
someone commented that they called and were told you can come in at 5pm

DH and I were just discussing if Luke was the last or was there others laying low waiting to unite. They have already used Return of the Jedi. Wish they would be creative. Pretty boring and predictable movie title.

DH and I were just discussing if Luke was the last or was there others laying low waiting to unite. They have already used Return of the Jedi. Wish they would be creative. Pretty boring and predictable movie title.
I also agree with the lack of imagination but maybe it won't be Luke...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter