**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

If I see them do you want me to buy one and hold it for you? or I could ship it?
If you see them, yes please let me know. Otherwise it looks like I'm figuring out how to make a jaws ear hat this weekend. :)

If you see them, yes please let me know. Otherwise it looks like I'm figuring out how to make a jaws ear hat this weekend. :)
I'm going to MK on Saturday (cause you know. I love crowds :D ) But I might swing over to DHS after the morning stuff. If you want you can pm me your phone number and I can text you when I'm there and if I found them or not

Swapped from Saturday to Monday for the party. Sure it may sell out, but I know there are at least 14 spots yet open, since that's the most allowed to book without having to call.. Really starting to think Saturday and Sunday may be chill around the Wilderness Lodge days.. :D

So, we went to the party last week, and it was great, but I have a question - when we got there, we got our first round of food and drink, and were directed to a space up the stairs next to the Nutella station, where the Jawas were. Which was fine, except it was a through way for people not attending the party, who kept stopping in groups to interact with the Jawas. Nice for them, but weird for us - is this usual? We decamped after a while, and found a table downstairs, but I was curious if this was the way it always is? I noticed a few kids from the party who kept trying to get the Jawa's attention, but there were several groups of non-party goers who crowded around the Jawas, including a group of Japanese girls who monopolized them for quite a while, taking pictures, trading with them and enjoying them - the result was when the party kids finally got up to them, the Jawas had nothing left to trade.

So, we went to the party last week, and it was great, but I have a question - when we got there, we got our first round of food and drink, and were directed to a space up the stairs next to the Nutella station, where the Jawas were. Which was fine, except it was a through way for people not attending the party, who kept stopping in groups to interact with the Jawas. Nice for them, but weird for us - is this usual? We decamped after a while, and found a table downstairs, but I was curious if this was the way it always is? I noticed a few kids from the party who kept trying to get the Jawa's attention, but there were several groups of non-party goers who crowded around the Jawas, including a group of Japanese girls who monopolized them for quite a while, taking pictures, trading with them and enjoying them - the result was when the party kids finally got up to them, the Jawas had nothing left to trade.
The jawas are normally roaming in Launch Bay, they are not solely there for party-goers.

The jawas are normally roaming in Launch Bay, they are not solely there for party-goers.
exactly.
There's just not enough space in the roped off dessert party area for all the tables, so they have scattered tables all around launch bay. I like being in the cantina cause it's always fun to see the Jawas interactions

exactly.
There's just not enough space in the roped off dessert party area for all the tables, so they have scattered tables all around launch bay. I like being in the cantina cause it's always fun to see the Jawas interactions

So the space where we were wasn't solely for the party goers - that explains it. We got a lot of weird looks from the folks traipsing by, I can tell you (of the 'where is the bar in here?' variety, mostly).

So the space where we were wasn't solely for the party goers - that explains it. We got a lot of weird looks from the folks traipsing by, I can tell you (of the 'where is the bar in here?' variety, mostly).
right, there are tables set up right in front of the entrances to the meet and greets, the Cantina area and the small courtyard outside where anyone can walk around

Unrelated but related. If you are an Apholder, starting Saturday the merchandise discount goes up to 20%, just in time for my Rogue One purchases :)

Is that a permanent change, or short-term? We will be back in June, and that would be a nice perk to have...

Is it for all merchandise & all shops?
Disney operated stores. I think that movies, maybe music are exempt. Let me try and find the list, it's on the ap site
EDIT: Here's the list
Discount does not apply to Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including but not limited to: China, Japan and Morocco Pavilions at World Showcase in Epcot®, Arribas Brothers, Basin®, Basin White, Cirque du Soleil®, Curl® by Sammy Duvall, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, House of Blues®, The LEGO® Store, LittleMissMatched®, ORLANDO HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, Pop Gallery, Rainforest Cafe®, Rubio Balloon Arts, Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre, Sosa Family Cigars, Something Silver®, Splitsville Luxury Lanes", Sunglass Icon®, Surrey Bike Rentals, T-REX, Wyland Galleries, The Disney Store, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse, Cast Connection and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of Walt Disney World Resort.

Discount is not valid on previous purchases or on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney Gift Cards, Park admission, Arcades, Disney Dollars, tobacco, alcohol, outdoor vending (e.g., in-Park balloon vendors, glow vendors), Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g., strollers, ECV), personalization, Disney PhotoPass+, Disney PhotoPass® Online, Disney Store Online, framed Disney Dollars, Artist Sketch Program (original art), original or consignment art, newspapers/periodicals, videos, DVDs, CDs, sundries, pantry/prepared foods, digital/video/disposable cameras, film, consumer electronics, Titleist® and Cobra® golf equipment, National branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Lladró, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski® Crystal, Walt Disney Classics Collection, select collectible originals, select specialty items, handmade items, special orders, purchase-with-purchase offers, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and The Pirates League packages, shipping or taxes, or on phone, email, online or mail order purchases. A valid Passholder ID and government-issued photo ID must be presented at time of purchase to receive discount. May not be combined with any other discount, offer, or promotion. Discount is for personal use only and may not be used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter