**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Are you allow to check into the party, get some treats, and walk around the launchpad with treats, drinks? Then return to party area? Also, what time should we line up to enter the party?

Are you allow to check into the party, get some treats, and walk around the launchpad with treats, drinks? Then return to party area? Also, what time should we line up to enter the party?
Yes, you're allowed to walk around Launch bay and come back to the party. Technically the party starts one hour and fifteen minutes before the show but they usually open the area 15 minutes earlier. Check in starts half an hour before the party

Just to add, you're allowed to walk around with food and drink but I just saw to people be told that they can't get in line for characters with food or drink

Towards the end of the month, SWAGS is going to start being done before Fantasmic. Does anyone have any idea if this will make it possible to see both shows in one night? I would accept missing the first few minutes of the show and being way in the back, but would they let people in after the show starts?

Great thanks. We may go see the Visa line for Kylo Ren. But otherwise looking to maximize time to allow a bit of milling around, and see the jawas again.

If you are not attending the dessert party, what time should you arrive for fireworks? What time does the fireworks show begin? TIA!

They had technical difficulties tonight. The audio and projections didn't work and they totally sucked. The other thing that worked was the fireworks. I feel bad for the dessert party people. It had been raining all afternoon but I doubt that the problem was rain

They had technical difficulties tonight. The audio and projections didn't work and they totally sucked. The other thing that worked was the fireworks. I feel bad for the dessert party people. It had been raining all afternoon but I doubt that the problem was rain

I feel sorry for all the people who had only tonite to see the show.

Towards the end of the month, SWAGS is going to start being done before Fantasmic. Does anyone have any idea if this will make it possible to see both shows in one night? I would accept missing the first few minutes of the show and being way in the back, but would they let people in after the show starts?
Fantasmic tend to be completely full before it starts but they might allow people inside just in standing oom only

If you are not attending the dessert party, what time should you arrive for fireworks? What time does the fireworks show begin? TIA!
Page one post 11 has the fireworks show times. To grab a spot you need to do it about an hour before the show on regular nights, maybe more when it's not performing every night since it will be more popular.

Booked Dessert party Oct 28. :mickeyjum:goofy::donald:

It will be one time thing for us, first time seeing these fireworks (saw the prior version SW ones, loved them). It is worth it, as DH has not been to Disney in a long time (he has never seen the magic bands for example). Decided to skip MNSSHP and do this instead (did MNSSHP the last 3 years in a row).

I forgot who needed the info on allergy items at the dessert party, but here's the info. Make sure to make a note in your reservation about the allergy, once you check in ask to speak with the chef and they will walk you though the options that are available on the tables, depending on your allergy. They also have a separate kitchen in the back where they make goodies that are alelrgen free.
Here are the pics, they have enjoy life cookies,brownies, hershey bars and 3 cakes that they bake in a separate kitchen. These cakes are good for people with allergies to nuts, eggs, gluten, some contain milk some don't, here are the pics. The middle cake is carrot cake
14225456_10210590273818833_8343375112078490198_n.jpg

separately wrapped fruit
14232550_10210590273178817_8132266047570008514_n.jpg

Oh wow! I feel bad for the dessert party people and anyone who won't have another chance to see it. Hope it doesn't happen our night. Unfortunately stuff like that can happen - just gotta hope it doesn't.

My computer is being ridiculously slow so the videos will have to come tomorrow. But here's my report:
They opened the dessert party area at 7:15pm (supposed to be 7:30pm) they had 6 tables set outside the roped off area by the meet and greets, not sure if this is the case now or if they were making up for the tables that could not be in the courtyard. It was the first night that I saw all the tables being used, even the ones in the Cantina, the area didn't look overly packed, you'll be able to judge for yourself once the videos are uploaded, not sure if people left because of the rain or all 175 were there. Here's a pic I took. Like I said videos will come tomorrow. Goodnight everyone
14222318_10210590274738856_1464933423306879300_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter