****Official November 2011 Who's Going Too and Planning Thread***

I am falling behind. Missed wishing a great trip to those who left on the 10th. I start my vacation today!! I don't think we'll use the internet while there. So I want to wish a happy, safe and magical trip to all those who left the 10th through those leaving the 15th.

Jerseygirl81
lorainfam
JMJ3553
lovethattink
ARmom30
jedi jen
4butlers
Eponine1
InNeverlandWithPan
PixieDustFanatic
TravelAgentJen
tonyolily
vikkii19
annabelle125
jdyr09
kellicb
Jenna319
ld4883
LGH1946
MusiqChic99
NOLAdisneymom
kkozma
vivaciousdame

I am falling behind. Missed wishing a great trip to those who left on the 10th. I start my vacation today!! I don't think we'll use the internet while there. So I want to wish a happy, safe and magical trip to all those who left the 10th through those leaving the 15th.

Jerseygirl81
lorainfam
JMJ3553
lovethattink
ARmom30
jedi jen
4butlers
Eponine1
InNeverlandWithPan
PixieDustFanatic
TravelAgentJen
tonyolily
vikkii19
annabelle125
jdyr09
kellicb
Jenna319
ld4883
LGH1946
MusiqChic99
NOLAdisneymom
kkozma
vivaciousdame

Have a wonderful time lovethattink :goodvibes

This time next week I'll be sleeping at Disney :cloud9:

I am also very late in the game. We will be at our home resort BLT, Nov. 21-28. This will be our first time seeing the holiday decor of WDW! We are doing MVMCP Sunday night. We have done MNSSHP twice and loved it!

What are my fellow Nov. travelers packing as far as clothes? Looks like we will need a bit of everything. Thankful for a one bedroom with washer and dryer!

:santa:

I am also very late in the game. We will be at our home resort BLT, Nov. 21-28. This will be our first time seeing the holiday decor of WDW! We are doing MVMCP Sunday night. We have done MNSSHP twice and loved it!

What are my fellow Nov. travelers packing as far as clothes? Looks like we will need a bit of everything. Thankful for a one bedroom with washer and dryer!

We'll be there 11/18-11/25 at POFQ then switching to CR 11/25- 11/28. Are you going to the MVMCP on 11/27? If so we'll see you there.

Won't it be nice after the party to be able to walk back and not fight the crowds.

I'm doing laundry and getting piles together for the suitcases. I'm packing capris, short sleeve shirts, couple pairs of jeans and hoodies/sweatshirts. I hear layering is the key since the weather at end of Nov can be unpredicitable.

It's been since 2002 that we've been to Disney during the holidays. Usually go in the summer months with the kids in school. I'm se excited to see all the beautiful decorations.

Have a great trip pixiedust:

Have a wonderful time lovethattink :goodvibes

This time next week I'll be sleeping at Disney :cloud9:

We had a great weekend! Thanks!! The crowds were much higher than we expected. Friday and Saturday were cold, Sunday and Monday pleasantly warm!

:Welcome:

I packed to dress in layers. Shorts and t-shirts for day time, capris or jeans for evening, and a jacket.

I was all bundled up on Friday. It was COLD for Florida. Went down in the 40's during the night. But was a pleasant 69 in the day time. We checked out today and it was in the 80's.

I hope for those arriving, next week the crowds lessen up. The have been very high since we arrived on 11/9

I was suprised at how high they were. DTD was a mess this weekend, and AK felt like spring break crowds on Saturday.

All packed just have to get through the next 4 1/2 days of work :rolleyes1

Come on Friday :banana::dance3::banana:

Congrats on being packed!

Gahhhh! I haven't packed a thing! :rolleyes:. But...Come on Friday! :yay:

You still have some time!

:donald: :goofy: :mickeyjum 2 days :mickeyjum :goofy: :donald:

Tomorrow I can print out our boarding passes. First time using EB with SWA anxious to see it's better than doing it on our own.

Weather is looking great for this weekend and next week :goodvibes

Is it Friday yet :banana:

Have a great trip to

nickymaria Nov 16-20
Whitjake Nov 17
disney.nut Nov 17-27

:donald: :goofy: :mickeyjum 2 days :mickeyjum :goofy: :donald:

Tomorrow I can print out our boarding passes. First time using EB with SWA anxious to see it's better than doing it on our own.

Weather is looking great for this weekend and next week :goodvibes

Is it Friday yet :banana:

Friday will be here before you know it! Have a great trip!

I know just a little excited haven't been since July 2010.
Thanks so much for this thread lovethattink

You're welcome! It should be better temps this time than in July!

Be sure to check out the Christmas trees at Camp Mickey Minnie. Several characters have trees for them! Oh! and the new teriyaki chicken wings between Asia and Africa are AMAZING!!! Maybe they've been there a while, but they were new to me. The shrimp egg rolls were good too at a different cart just down from the wings.

Sounds good DD loves wings and egg rolls. I saw some pictures of the trees at Camp Minnie Mickey can't wait to see them in person.

Can't wait to see the Castle Dream Lights and Osborne Lights in person. The weather looks great. We're bringing a couple pairs of jeans and hooded sweathshirts just in case for the evenings.

Your right about the weather being better it will be so nice not dripping in sweat as soon as we walk outside :scared1: :rotfl:

It's finally here later today we'll be in our Happy Place :love: :cloud9:

To everyone going during Thanksgiving week safe and happy travels :goodvibes

See you there :banana::dance3::banana::woohoo:

:ccat::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger::hmghost: :mickeyjum:goofy::stitch::simba::maleficen: :Pinkbounc :jumping2::jumping3::rainbow: :jumping1: party: pixiedust:

To those leaving the next few days, enjoy!!

losmabies Nov 18-23
I<3theMouse Nov 18-25
macnodos Nov 18-26
wdwnut Nov 18-28
naf917 Nov 19-27
IZHAYMAMA Nov 19-24
paperstarfish Nov 19-24
hjones78 Nov 19-26
prisjoyce Nov 19-26
softballmom3 Nov 19-26

It's finally here later today we'll be in our Happy Place :love: :cloud9:

To everyone going during Thanksgiving week safe and happy travels :goodvibes

See you there :banana::dance3::banana::woohoo:

:ccat::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger::hmghost: :mickeyjum:goofy::stitch::simba::maleficen: :Pinkbounc :jumping2::jumping3::rainbow: :jumping1: party: pixiedust:

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have the best trip ever!

Big thank you to all the contributors on this board! It was so helpful in planning our trip! From where to stay, what to eat, & what to do! :thumbsup2 We (my niece & I) are so excited!

Wow! Today is the last day in November. I hope you all had wonderful vacations filled with memories to last a lifetime!

Thank you for all everyone's happy thoughts. I hope we all had memorable vacations and are ready to plan for our next trips.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter