Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

Good night everyone! My DD has morning swim team at 6:00 am and my alarm goes off at 5:10. I'll catch back up with the thread in the coffee shop.

Great season!

No - because it's not modest

Interesting that the women were not modest, but not one comment about the men who danced without their shirts on. So showing skin on a woman is an issue, but half dressed men doesn't seem to be an issue for you, as you are only complaining about the woman.

Interesting that the women were not modest, but not one comment about the men who danced without their shirts on. So showing skin on a woman is an issue, but half dressed men doesn't seem to be an issue for you, as you are only complaining about the woman.

Oh I have issues with that as well
My letter was 4 pages long detailinw about the shirts and costumes. I addresses it all

Maybe that but as full time...he said it's time for changing of the tides

Cheryl Burke said something similar when she talked about why she took on that new TV series she's on, instead of coming back to DWTS. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter