*******Official August 2017 Countdown Thread ~ Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!******

So the calendar link is now working, however, MK is not shown past 8/19. But EMH are listed for MK on 8/23, 8/25 and 8/30. Am I missing something?

That is kind of odd, but safe to assume that 9 to 9 is what it would say anyway I think. Those hours can / will change before August gets here, the only really important thing we get from them at this point is the EMH schedule, which tells us what days we want to be in the parks, or to avoid being in the parks.

I'm off site so I look FOR the parks without EMH when planning our park days! So we sat down last night and mapped out which parks we're going to on which days!! Our ADR Day is February 5th so just a few weeks away!! The only unknown for me is Star Wars Fireworks -- which we're hoping are offered on our 1 day at HS! And they haven't been releasing the Star Wars fireworks schedule until a month or two before the month in question -- so that information may not be available until June or July for August trips.

I'm off site so I look FOR the parks without EMH when planning our park days! So we sat down last night and mapped out which parks we're going to on which days!! Our ADR Day is February 5th so just a few weeks away!! The only unknown for me is Star Wars Fireworks -- which we're hoping are offered on our 1 day at HS! And they haven't been releasing the Star Wars fireworks schedule until a month or two before the month in question -- so that information may not be available until June or July for August trips.

Our adr date is Feb 6, so don't take mine!

Given star wars fireworks has been nightly in Jan, I'm taking it on faith that it'll be nightly in Aug.

Kenny the pirate lists fantasmic to be nightly at 9.

Don't shoot. Last change...

After discovering that the values have that stupid motion-controlled air and no ceiling fans, and discovering that CBR is starting to get construction going on, I bounced around and toyed with POFQ, but...

AOA Little Mermaid Room it is and shall remain!!

Last edited:

We are also off site, and look not only for the parks that do not have EMH, but also for parks that have had EMH (and especially Evening EMH) the previous day. These tend to be the parks with the lightest crowds.

ADR's for us start on the 13th of February

Hello August travelers! Happy to say that my kids and I are booked at the Boardwalk from August 15-23. First time at this resort. Would love to hear from others who have stayed. We haven't been to WDW for a while so I have lots of planning to do!

Going for Besties trip Aug 21-Sept 03 at Pop. My best friend's never been and I haven't been since 1998. So excited to go!

I'm looking at the calendar and noticed it has Wishes and Illuminations listed but not Fantasmic, is there a reason for this? It's my fave nigh time show.

That's common. HS fireworks schedules won't be out for a few more months. Then you'll see Fantasmic and, hopefully, Star Wars fireworks as well.

I couldn't resist. LOL. Back to CBR I go. And unless THEY call and say they're moving me, there I shall stay. :)

8/18-26

Hi Everyone. We will be there Aug 24- Sept 3 and are staying at POR. Can't wait! We booked the bounceback when we were there this past Aug. I am curious about MK hours missing from the second half of the month. I wonder if they are thinking of having MNSSHP even earlier. DD and I went last year to the first party. We'd love to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter