~~***Official April 2017 Thread***~~

I think we are planning to go April 23-30 and will most likely stay at AOA

Super excited! This will be our second trip (first in 2012). Flights aren't great which sucks so I'm hoping they will go down in price a bit more

I am also taking my family for this week. Where are you flying out of? We are hoping buffalo flight prices drop

I am also taking my family for this week. Where are you flying out of? We are hoping buffalo flight prices drop

We ended up changing our trip to the first week of March as it worked out better. But we're from Winnipeg and ended up getting a deal on a direct flight which was awesome

Hi everyone! We booked our trip for late April at the Poly just last week. Lots of research into best dates, discounts, tickets, and flights. We lucked out and got a great DVC rental price and used our reward points for airfare and saved on all our park tickets for both parks. Only problem now is trying to get those hard to get ADRs this late. Looks I will be spending lots of time checking the MDE!

Going from April 20-April 30,

Staying one night at AoA, Cars Suite for my twin brother, who's obsessed with Cars, so that'll be a nice surprise for him, since he doesn't know we're doing this just yet.

Then switching to OKW for the rest of the trip (21-30). Can't wait!

I will be staying at ASMu the 9th through the 12th before heading out to the convention center for Star Wars Celebration! This is my first Star Wars convention in Orlando--I'm going to miss being able to walk back and forth from the Celebration to Disney like I could in Anaheim last year but I couldn't go to Orlando without going to Disney, so I decided to split the trip in two. I've been to WDW twice in recent years with my best friend, but this will be my first solo trip to WDW; I'm looking forward to the freedom to just go with the flow.

Anyone watching for discounts to be announced? It's usually shortly after Christmas for my dates. I already used a PIN, so not sure any other discount would be better, but I still plan to check!!

Anyone watching for discounts to be announced? It's usually shortly after Christmas for my dates. I already used a PIN, so not sure any other discount would be better, but I still plan to check!!
always looking out! I used a PIN too but if something changes.....all over it! :)I think I figure someone on here will tell me if I haven't already found it!

We have cancelled out April trip. :sad1:

We decided it was better to wait and add days to our October trip, since they pushed back our house. Really it makes sense, but I miss WDW.

We surprised the kids at Christmas with our upcoming April trip! Let the trip countdown begin! Staying 4/1-4/8 at Fort Wilderness. We haven't been since 2013... lots of changes for us to figure out.

Woohoo just reserved for April 30 to May 5. Thrilled to be able to return after a recent Nov trip!!

We're booked for April 29th-May 5th at Caribbean Beach Resort! We're excited (and hopeful) for a less hot and crowded trip compared to our September 2016 trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter