~~***Official April 2017 Thread***~~

Made ADR on Monday. I was able to get all the ressie that we wanted. Super excited. Next..... Fastpass+ 118 days!!!!!

I think we are planning to go April 23-30 and will most likely stay at AOA

Super excited! This will be our second trip (first in 2012). Flights aren't great which sucks so I'm hoping they will go down in price a bit more

I'm in! So far staying @ Pop with DS11 and @MommaoffherRocker and her DS10, running SWDS 5K :) 17-22. I reserved Pop before we even knew if we'd get in for the race (obviously didn't seem to be an issue:tilt:) and now I got an offer code..what to do, what to do, should we trade up to CBR? Thinking we might... :cool2:pirate: Also, waiting for better airfare prices is HARD. I don't want to give in yet because we have some time but I will freak out if they only climb and never dip back down!

I try not to look at airfare this far out. Normally the sweet spot is about 45-60 days out (most of the time this has worked for us). Since my mom is going with us and she is flying out from CA (as we are in TX), we will probably try to get airfare at the same time. We want to arrive close in time to each other.

I try not to look at airfare this far out. Normally the sweet spot is about 45-60 days out (most of the time this has worked for us). Since my mom is going with us and she is flying out from CA (as we are in TX), we will probably try to get airfare at the same time. We want to arrive close in time to each other.
Flights are kind of limited if I fly out of Fargo, where I live. Driving to Minneapolis gives better times a lot of the time, but it's a long trek and leaving a car etc is expensive...so unless our whole family (7 of us) is going, it's not cost-effective. I just keep thinking it will drop lower but I am probably just unrealistic. I haven't had super cheap out of Fargo for years!

Flights are kind of limited if I fly out of Fargo, where I live. Driving to Minneapolis gives better times a lot of the time, but it's a long trek and leaving a car etc is expensive...so unless our whole family (7 of us) is going, it's not cost-effective. I just keep thinking it will drop lower but I am probably just unrealistic. I haven't had super cheap out of Fargo for years!

Originally the reason for our trip was the do the Dark Side Run, as we are signed up for the Light Side. As it turns out, we will not make the Light Side Run, so the weekend turned into a long weekend.

We are going to get cheer squad packs, as we have friends flying out to do the dark side run as well. So we will be there cheering you on!!

I will be taking a solo trip April 23-28, 2017 and staying at POP. I'm excited as this will be the first time in the spring and want to see the Flower and Garden Festival. I'm generally a fall visitor and have visited once in January so this will be different but a good different. :)

Starting to plan for early April. This is both my husband and I's first time. So overwhelmed with everything but looking forward to it! Reading the official guide to try and make sense of it all! :)

Starting to plan for early April. This is both my husband and I's first time. So overwhelmed with everything but looking forward to it! Reading the official guide to try and make sense of it all! :)
You'll have a great time! Welcome to the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter