• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been asked already, but is there a way to get AP discounted tickets for MNSSHP if I was planning to upgrade my ticket to an AP on my arrival day?
Or would I need to buy normal priced tickets and just ask for a price adjustment on them at Guest Relations when I actually do my upgrade-to-AP?

I want to go to the party on the 17th and I am a DVC member. Are there only a limited number of discounted tickets available? Or will I still be able to get the discount as long as the party hasn't sold out? I have the funds available now, but I don't really want to commit them this early unless I have to. There are three party dates during our trip and they happen to be the last three dates that are available for DVC/AP discounts.

You should be fine to purchase them later. There is no rush.

Got our tickets for Aug 25th. Certainly wasn't expecting to be able to go to a Halloween party in Aug, so that was a pleasant surprise as it is a favourite of my daughters.

No though, it says valid thru 9/20, so the party ticket is 9/19 until midnight.

Maybe I'm not making it clear -- my party ticket is for 9/19/17, that's what the ticket correctly says. MDE says my party ticket is 9/20/16. Wrong day/wrong year.

Tickets bought for Halloween Night!! Hugely expensive and no doubt a crowded night but I've never done anything special on the actual night of Halloween so figure it's worth it, if just this once. Can't wait!!
There is nothing better than being at MNSSHP on actual Halloween Night! It will be crowded and you will need to have a plan of attack, but the atmosphere will be so electric with excitement! I am going that night again and I can't wait!

I'll give them a call and see what they say.

Last year they gave me a hard time about that because I was in the system
and it wanted to connect it to my bands.
Wound up getting a supervisor to do it. I was hoping for an easier way :(

They'll still give you a hard time because in their minds you're trying to secure 6 FP in one day and your allowed only 3.

They'll still give you a hard time because in their minds you're trying to secure 6 FP in one day and your allowed only 3.

Huh

they would have to be attached to someone to do that ,,

and if that person already has 3 there isn't a way to get 3 more just because you have that ticket

I want ticked not attached to anyone this early because I want to give them as gifts for birthdays .

I bought for 8/29 and 9/1. 8/29 is fine on both computer and app but I also have the wrong dates on the app for the 9/1 party and they are not showing up at all on the computer. Oh, and we have an extra 9 day park hopper out there for both of us. Spent about an hour on the phone and they opened a ticket. My receipt is correct though so not too worried.

Question: My DW & I have APs but my DMIL does not and is going to the party. I have an option to buy an AP discount ticket & put her on it. Will this cause an issue later? First time buying with a mix of AP/Non-AP.

They will check to see that everyone has an AP when you arrive.

There is nothing better than being at MNSSHP on actual Halloween Night! It will be crowded and you will need to have a plan of attack, but the atmosphere will be so electric with excitement! I am going that night again and I can't wait!

This is so TRUE ,,, I love it on Halloween nite

I'm assuming that annual passholder discounts do not apply when purchasing MNSSHP tickets in advance ....
When you go in to buy your tickets make sure you are logged in. You should then see a second button to see AP prices. They are only on certain days up through mid-October. The discounts range from $5-10.

Huh they would have to be attached to someone to do that ,, and if that person already has 3 there isn't a way to get 3 more just because you have that ticket I want ticked not attached to anyone this early because I want to give them as gifts for birthdays .

Which is fine, but that's not how they see it until you explain it to them. I don't think they get many people trying to buy party tickets as gifts. Not saying this never happens, just saying most are not sure how to handle it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter